Help us decide: Name Vote!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you love most?

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Landon : 7 (11%)
  • Declan : 29 (46%)
  • Hudson : 11 (17%)
  • Gavin: 16 (25%)

I was tied between [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] until I saw it was for [name]Ava[/name] [name]Grace[/name]'s little brother. :slight_smile: While I adore [name]Gavin[/name], I think [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name] are just too similar. So [name]Declan[/name] got my vote. All your options are lovely, though, and I love them all!

[name]Declan[/name] is my favorite with [name]Gavin[/name] as a close second.

I voted for [name]Gavin[/name], but I love [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] equally. [name]Both[/name] are handsome, strong names. I strongly dislike both [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Landon[/name]. Please do not use these! They lack substance and seem trendy.

Good luck!

The only one I really don’t like is [name]Declan[/name]. It sounds like decline to me, and is just unpleasant in general.

I voted for [name]Landon[/name], but I like [name]Gavin[/name] a lot as well. I think [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] might be a bit too similar though–depends on your own feelings about that.

I like [name]Hudson[/name], it’s just a bit more unusual beside the popular [name]Ava[/name].

I also love [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name].

My thoughts exactly. I voted for [name]Declan[/name].

[name]Declan[/name] by far.

I vote for [name]Gavin[/name], but then I read his sister’s name. [name]Declan[/name] is my vote! Very handsome name.

My vote goes to [name]Declan[/name]. It’s such a sweet name and fits nicely with big sister [name]Ava[/name].