Help us decide our 2nd boy name

I vote for [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] is a cool girl’s name but doesn’t fit for a boy in my opinion. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] as a first name is very expected and not super interesting. However, if you wanted to always call him [name_u]Lex[/name_u], then that’s a good option.

Wow! I love them all! So many beautiful honor names to consider. It seems like it might help to find more names that could have the nn [name_u]Lex[/name_u]. What about [name_m]Felix[/name_m]? [name_u]Lexus[/name_u]? [name_m]Alexei[/name_m]? If you can’t find a “[name_u]Lex[/name_u]” name you love, then I think [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] would be perfect. :blush:

I love [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]! Could go by “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”.
[name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] are so cute!
Although it does seem to me that you are sold on [name_u]Lex[/name_u], but I would definitely assume that [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] would become “[name_u]Alex[/name_u]” and I don’t love [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] on a boy (I know it’s unisex but I know only girls with this name). I love the previous person suggestion of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] with nn. [name_u]Lex[/name_u].

Julian & [name_m]Felix[/name_m] - “[name_u]Jules[/name_u] & [name_u]Lex[/name_u]”
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] - “[name_u]Jules[/name_u] & [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], but it sounds like it may not be the one for you. I’m wondering if [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]Ray[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Florin[/name_m]/Floren, or [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] might be more meaningful?

As they are, [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is my favorite, but I think I like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Floren nn [name_u]Lex[/name_u] with [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Dash[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jules[/name_u]?

Good luck!

1 Like

Hollis [name_u]Rey[/name_u] gets my vote.

At first I thought [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], but after reading your explanation, I’m going with [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u].

Ellis [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] for sure!!!