Help us narrow down our top three!

So it’s a boy, and we were going to name him [name]Jude[/name], but another family member is using it before us. Close enough proximity that I’d like the boys to have different names. I’m not SO attached to [name]Jude[/name] that I HAVE to use it for my son, so I don’t mind just having a nephew [name]Jude[/name]!

So our other three choices.

[name]Gideon[/name], [name]Felix[/name], and [name]Calvin[/name].

Middle names are [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Gregory[/name].

I like [name]Felix[/name] the most from your 3. It’s very spunky but classic!

I like the name [name]Calvin[/name] and the nn [name]Cal[/name]. It can go from casual and friendly to mature professional, prepared for any situation! :slight_smile: I love [name]Jude[/name] too, have you considered [name]Ezra[/name]? It seems to go with your choices of [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]. I happen to love [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] together :slight_smile: Our next and last little one will be a girl, so no [name]Ezra[/name] for us.

[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]

Not a fan of [name]Felix[/name], sorry. All I can relate it to is [name]Felix[/name] the [name]Cat[/name]

I like [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] the best!

I love [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]! Such a handsome, quirky, classic name. [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] is so handsome. :slight_smile:

Oh, [name]Felix[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] is absolutely lovely! I told another berry this story yesterday: [name]Felix[/name] is the name of a rabbit that traveled the globe in a series of stories I loved as a kid. I think it’s spunky yet classic with a lot of cool meanings, and I don’t think that many people will continue to reference the cat when you tell them your son’s name :3 It’s gorgeous!

Looks like I’m in the minority on this one, but my top pick would be [name]Gideon[/name]. I’ve been crushing hard on that name lately.

I like all of your choices. Classics that are offbeat but not weird. [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] (I think it’s a double middle name going by your signature) is the one I like a bit better than the other two. But it was a hard choice. I know we’re trying to narrow it, but I do think that [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] would be another option that I believe would match your tastes. Figured I’d just throw that out there. Good luck!!! :slight_smile:

That is too bad about [name]Jude[/name]. I really like [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Gideon[/name]. I don’t think you could go wrong with either one of those. [name]Calvin[/name] is ok.

I like [name]Calvin[/name] best!!