Help us pick a middle name for Quincy...

See the results of this poll: Help us pick a middle name for Quincy…

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Quincy Fradellin: 5 (26%)
  • Quincy Liliana: 11 (58%)
  • Quincy Kayde: 3 (16%)

One more thing…His mom goes by [name]Lee[/name] to most and I also like [name]Coralie[/name], but how does that sound with [name]Quincy[/name] and is it a stretch to say it’s from his mom’s nn [name]Lee[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name]! I love the alliteration of [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Clark[/name]!

I voted for [name]Quincy[/name] Fradellin [name]Clark[/name] because I loved the flow, but at the same time, I think that a clearly feminine middle name (Fradellin sounds very feminine, but doesn’t look feminine to me) would be wonderful with [name]Quincy[/name].

I just read about your Mom’s first name being [name]Katherine[/name], and I just wanted to say that for what’s it’s worth, I love [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]!

I love [name]Coralie[/name], but not with [name]Quincy[/name], because both names end in an ee sound. (But I personally don’t think that [name]Coralie[/name] is a stretch to honor a [name]Lee[/name].)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response! Im not the biggest fan of [name]Katherine[/name], but what do you guys think of the [name]Katherine[/name] variation [name]Katerina[/name]?

[name]Quincy[/name] [name]Katerina[/name] [name]Clark[/name]

Before you definitely name your child [name]Quincy[/name], tell me did you know of the disease known as [name]Quincy[/name]'s disease, and would it make a difference?

[name]Quincy[/name]'s disease info

[name]QUINSY[/name] / [name]QUINCY[/name] - severe attack of tonsilitis which resulted in abscess near the tonsils

I voted for [name]Kayde[/name] but like [name]Katerina[/name] even better

Thanks for the info but Im not too concerned about it. Its been a favorite of ours for so long and we usually don’t agree on names. If its ever a problem for her she can go by [name]Quinn[/name] if she wants. Thanks.