Help us pick! Top 3

Beau.
[name_m]Grant[/name_m] makes me think of scholarships.
[name_m]Warren[/name_m] is too close to warden for me.

I love your style!

I have a [name_m]Grant[/name_m] so I’m biased… it fits him so perfectly and we’ve gotten lots of compliments.

I do also love [name_m]Warren[/name_m]!!

Beau is also nice but probably my third choice of these 3. I’ve never loved the spelling as it seems a little frilly (I know I’m minority here) but [name_u]Bo[/name_u] seems incomplete.

Good luck!!

1 Like

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] is really sweet, and I also like [name_u]Beau[/name_u]! ([name_m]Grant[/name_m] feels more complete though.)

If it were me, I would choose [name_m]Grant[/name_m]! It’s just so handsome. But go with the name you LOVE. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] your post, I think you love [name_m]Warren[/name_m] the most - you ssid that you can envision a little [name_m]Warren[/name_m] in your lives already and it just fits your family vibe.

I love [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m]! :heart: I like how both feel familiar but fresh. I haven’t personally met any Warrens, but all the Grants I’ve known have been such amazing, solid guys! A perfect mix of cool yet humble, easygoing yet driven, sweet and gentle yet confident and strong. I really don’t think you could go wrong with either of them!

As a couple people have mentioned, [name_u]Beau[/name_u], while also a great name, feels just a little incomplete. When said aloud it sounds more like a nickname to me. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though! [name_m]Just[/name_m] an observation :blush:

I think [name_m]Warren[/name_m] is so cool! I haven’t met a young warren and I think it definitely would work for your boy

Plus, it seems that you really love warren as well

My vote goes to [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. I can’t say I’m a fan of [name_m]Warren[/name_m] or [name_m]Grant[/name_m]; they feel a tad dated to me. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] would be my second pick though.

Beau is, as you said, both sweet and strong. It feels younger and fresher to me than the other options whilst still being entirely suitable for a grown man.

Thank you for all the awesome responses! I have to admit, I think I’m leaning towards [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m].

1 Like

Beau feels more youthful and energetic and thus gets my vote.

Warren gets my vote! It’s not unheard of but it’s not over done. [name_m]Warren[/name_m] also goes perfectly with middle name [name_u]Michael[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]Beau[/name_u] followed by [name_m]Grant[/name_m] but all of your names are absolutely fantastic!

Warren! [name_m]Warren[/name_m]! [name_m]Warren[/name_m]! Such an under appreciated name :heart_eyes: (I mean, not really, it’s in the top 400, but it seems really under appreciated lol)

Warren sounds like the best choice for you!

My favourite is [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and if you are nickname people, [name_u]Ren[/name_u] is super nice. [name_m]Warren[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is very handsome.

Congratulations! I can tell you are so in love with the name [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and I think that is what’s most important. Go for it!

Sounds like [name_m]Warren[/name_m] is the perfect one for you :slight_smile:

I’d chose [name_m]Warren[/name_m] for sure. It’s a beautiful strong name that I think would grow with him nicely. You don’t hear it too often either :slight_smile: