Help which names for my second?

See the results of this poll: Sidney Warren (Sid) and… (please vote one boy & one girl)

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Cara Helen Matthews (car-a): 2 (5%)
  • Cara Evelyn Matthews: 5 (13%)
  • Eve Lucinda Matthews: 7 (18%)
  • Lucinda Helen Matthews (Lucy): 2 (5%)
  • Helen Virginia Matthews: 3 (8%)
  • Albert Morgan Matthews (Al): 3 (8%)
  • Albert Harvey Matthews (Al) : 3 (8%)
  • Rowan Francis Matthews: 9 (24%)
  • Joseph Albert Matthews (Joe): 1 (3%)
  • Morgan Alexander Matthews: 3 (8%)

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Francis[/name] got my votes!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]

I voted for [name]Cara[/name] [name]Helen[/name] and was so sorry that [name]Imogen[/name] has gone.

I still love [name]Albert[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]! I think it is such a great combo, it is not stuffy like the more traditional names can be, I think is a very today combo and I hope that you learn to love it, I guess DH likes it too?

rollo xx

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rachel[/name],

My vote went to [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] but I do like [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] just as much! To be honest all the girls names are lovely and you just can’t go wrong with any of them. [name]Cara[/name] is less vintage charm than the others but still very pretty.

For the boys, I love [name]Albert[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] on a sort of vintage charm theme when paired with [name]Sidney[/name]. [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] have a more modern feel to them which I’m not convinced of. My vote would def go to [name]Albert[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] ([name]Sid[/name] and [name]Al[/name])!

[name]Dahlia[/name] x