Help with a middle name for Liam

Needing help with middle names to go with [name_m]Liam[/name_m].

Our other son has two - his name is

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] ([name_m]John[/name_m] is my husbands middle name and his grandfathers name and [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is my fathers middle name)

For [name_m]Liam[/name_m] we were looking at

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (my husbands brothers name is [name_m]Christopher[/name_m])
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] (my husbands fathers middle name is [name_m]Edward[/name_m])
[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] (just a name that I like)

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]

I know I am putting way too much thought in to this, but like them all in their own way and my husband doesn’t mind which one it is! Opinions?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

They are all nice choices but I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] so that it honours the other grandfather as the other has previously been honoured. [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] would be nice too

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] would be nice, otherwise [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

Thank you! I think we will go with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] ”

I would go for two middle names honouring [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and your husband’s father. You have two middles for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] I would definitely name your second son [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] super handsome and uses those important family names!

I like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

[name_m]Liam[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] is so handsome, and goes perfectly with his brother’s name