Help with baby #15!!

I like [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] very much! It makes me think of rolling hills and peaceful countryside.

I really like [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u]! Especially with the rest of the children’s names.
Here are some other suggestions…
[name_m]Gunther[/name_m]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m]
[name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Aldwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Sean[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]/[name_m]Griffith[/name_m]

That being said I personally know a family in a similar circumstance to your own. Being my family. I am the youngest six, all from the same parents. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents took in my aunts 5 kids when she and her husband were tragically killed in an accident. I was thirteen. There is an 18 year difference between me and oldest sister. All of my siblings were either in the military, have their own family started, or in college. Except me and my youngest brother where still living at home when the tragedy occurred. It does happen in many different ways. No need to question it.

Congratulations!

[name_m]Marcus[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Imelda[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_f]Zuleika[/name_f] (‘Zulu’) [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
Geneviève [name_u]Joyce[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (’[name_u]Rory[/name_u]’) [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Fionn[/name_u] [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m]
[name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] [name_m]Redmond[/name_m]

Suggestions:
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m], [name_m]Enzo[/name_m], [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], [name_m]Julius[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Abner[/name_m], [name_m]Adlai[/name_m], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Angus[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]), [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m], [name_m]Remus[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m], [name_m]Lemuel[/name_m], [name_m]Samson[/name_m], [name_m]Philo[/name_m], [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], [name_m]Quentin[/name_m], Rémy, [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_m]Seamus[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. I hope I have helped somewhat. Again, congratulations!

Phew I’m so glad [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] is getting such a warm response! I thought it might get a similar reception as to when my wife decided (before quickly and thankfully changing her mind) that she liked the name Euripides… Ha

Well we do live out in the open country, not quite rolling hills no more, more like the old frontier sort of landscape where we’ve been living now the past ten years, so I love the old western connotation that sprung to your mind!

Now seeing as he’s our last, we’ve a few family names we wanna squeeze in the middle,

Could anyone suggest a possible combination for these following [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u]: (we’ll probably pick 2 or 3, maybe 4 but probably not as that’ll barely fit on the birth cert!)

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Patrick[/name_m] (old family name, so probably a sure thing)
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]David[/name_m] (a family name from my wife’s side)

Also my sons partner is gonna be the godfather so I was thinking we might include a variant of his name ([name_u]Lee[/name_u]) as a middle name to honour this. Are there other variants except [name_m]Liam[/name_m]?

Sorry for the essay, but any and all combinations of middle names listed above (and feel free to add your own) are very welcome!

[name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]

Variation of [name_u]Lee[/name_u]:
[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_m]Farley[/name_m]
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]
[name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

Stella_starr

Wow the first one back and that’s perfect! [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] Fermor is one of our favorite writers as well so that’s a double whammy

[name_f]My[/name_f] wife is now also keen on [name_m]Paul[/name_m] for a first name and I’m sure we’ll go back and forth like we always do, but I think, thanks to everyone and your help, we’ll be saying hello to little [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] come [name_f]September[/name_f]!

Thanks folks

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_u]Paddy[/name_u] congratulations on the news that you will be welcoming a new son and all the children are very well named.

I suggest

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]
[name_m]Stuart[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]

I like the idea of [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m].