Help with Boy #3!

What about instead of [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_m]Inigo[/name_m]?

Bracken, [name_u]Pippin[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

I’ve never actually met a [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] either! Our local hospital does name boards and writes every baby that’s born on them. I usually look them over while I’m there and I believe I saw a [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] on one once, but I’ve never met him.

Inigo just reminds me [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] Montoya, which isn’t a BAD reference, but it isn’t one that I’d like to pass on to my kiddo. He was a vengeful fellow, after all. I LOVED [name_m]Indio[/name_m], but it doesn’t necessarily have the best connotations…

I have a [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u], so [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] is very much so a no-go, lol. I also don’t want to use B or P again, so that knocks Bracken and [name_u]Pippin[/name_u] out.I actually really like [name_u]Wren[/name_u], but I’m not sure [name_u]Wren[/name_u] R@dley Blyth3 would work well. I have a friend with an [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] though and the SO says [name_u]Lark[/name_u] sounds like a girl. sigh

Has anyone suggested [name_m]Felix[/name_m] yet? I feel like that would fit well. (Or is it maybe too close to [name_u]Pax[/name_u] with the -x ending?)

Sage comes to mind, too. The meaning ‘wise’ would fit in perfectly!

I didn’t respond to your first message because I was running it by my SO! He said it sounds too much like [name_m]Spyro[/name_m], the video game. He’s worse about this than I am, I swear…

1 Like

I absolutely adore [name_m]Felix[/name_m]! However, there are three reasons I can’t use it. 1.) We have a [name_m]Felix[/name_m] in the family. 2.) I am trying to avoid the X ending. 3.) It has the same meaning as Blyth3, which is staying because it has a TON of familial meaning.

I actually have a cousin named [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and I’m trying to avoid S names because our last name starts with S. This poor baby is going to end up named [name_u]Peanut[/name_u] or Bun, I swear. I still have my fingers crossed though!

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t want to use a name meaning rebirth because it doesn’t make a lot of since coming in third after “enlightment” and “peace”. Once you reach enlightenment, therefore peace in the Buddhist religion, you’re no longer reborn. :joy: [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] comes from phoenix according to some reading I’ve done and, of course, phoenixes are the bird of rebirth. [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] has been the closest to liking something my SO has done so far, but it’s just… so out of order.

In case you were curious, yes, I was this picky every time I’ve named a little. :rofl: I feel like you’re supposed to take it seriously. That’s a whole person you’re naming! lol

1 Like

I don’t know why I didn’t notice the [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] similarity!

I hope you find something soon that you love. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Love [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] from your list!! Think they work really well with the middle names. I also really like [name_u]Ayo[/name_u]. It means joy so would fit with the meanings of your other sons’ names and it also has the o ending of [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. [name_m]Fane[/name_m] is another suggestion… although both have a similar meaning to [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]…

Griffin!