Help with my final sibset family

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,

Been working on, and perfecting my top names for awhile now, with all of your help! :slight_smile:

I wanted princess, vintage, romantic, whimsy, just pretty and poetic, all with a nature element.

Not sure if I’ve succeeded but I’m trying.
My top names were [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_u]River[/name_u] & [name_m]Jonah[/name_m].

And because I’m name obsessed [name_m]Ive[/name_m] double middle named then all.

Here is my final list -[b]

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] Elowyn [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Kit[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[/b]

And maybe no double middle names ?

Aurelia Rose
Cassia Rain
River Jude
Jonah Forest

For [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I adore sleeping beauty so don’t mind the connection.

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Kit[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] is the newest.

Let me know your thoughts.
Do they need two middle names ???
Do you prefer the one ?
Any feedback welcome!
[name_f]Do[/name_f] they all work together ??
Are they cohesive?

I actually love each of your names. I think they all flow together quite well. [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] works well… I spotted on your signature on another post and loved it immediately.

Are you looking to add another boy’s name or leaving it at 5 names?

Thank you [name_u]Shelly[/name_u] !!!
So happy you like the [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] one!

I edited the post to add, [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] or [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], or India Aurora Kate. Got two really great suggestions on the boards. Which would you pick?

I think I’m gonna leave it at 5. I thought about doing something with [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] and [name_m]Stone[/name_m], but ehh haha

I’m 33 and will most likely be able to have two kids at this point ( I want 3! ) but want to be prepared with the names and combos I love the most. I have always wanted a child, I never thought it would happen after some bad relationships, but now it’s all changed :slight_smile:

I would go with [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] personally. As much as I love the use of [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] in a name as it was a relative’s name and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], I’m not liking [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as much – it just seems a bit abrupt at the end to me.

I get where you’re coming from. I’ve got my top list, but with me being in my mid-30’s, I am hoping for 2. I do want 4 preferably, and may adopt down the road if it comes to it. I can’t wait to see what the future brings. :slight_smile:

I think I like [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] the best as well :slight_smile:

I would definitely take 4! Two girls and two boys. But yes, we shall see…I’d love to adopt one day as well. Thanks so much for your meaningful feedback!

BTW I love the simple look of your signature. I’m going to have to look at redoing mine. 2 boys and 2 girls for me as well.

No problem. I’ve enjoyed this brief conversation tonight. It’s been great chatting with someone in a similar position as myself. Thank you.

Aww thank you!! :heart:

Good night & thanks again

Bump for anyone out there who is reading :slight_smile:

At first look, all of your names definitely have a similar style and feel and I think are cohesive and work well together. As far as two middle versus one, I’m under the impression that one is sufficient, as they’re often not used anyway, but if you have two short ones or three names that sound really great together I don’t see why not. The same logic could even be applied to two middles: they’re used so sparsely, why not give them a second? So my personal opinion in this case is actually two, unless you have a really long last name or multiple last names.

Aurelia Briar Rose - this is actually my favorite of all the girl names. This is the one I would choose if you go with two middles.

Cassia Elowyn Rain - I’d like to start by saying that Elowyn is GORGEOUS and if it were in the first name spot it’d win hands down. I love everything - sound, spelling, the nickname Wyn/Wynnie. So cute! Cassia is also pretty and I love Rain, especially spelled Raine. This is my second favorite choice of the girl names, though I think Elowyn Cassia Rain might have a better ring to it.

India Margot Ruby - this is my least favorite of them all. I dislike India as a name and while I like Margot and Ruby, especially together, I think it’s a weak combo compared to the other two, so this one comes in last for me.

River Sebastian Jude - I don’t typically like the name River but it works for your style perfectly, especially with Cassia. The double middle names work wonderfully here so no changes!

Jonah Forrest Kit - I want to like this one, I do. I like all the names individually, especially Jonah which was on my list for a long time, but together they don’t work. I feel like a syllable is missing. Maybe Jonah Forrester Kit? Or Jonah Forrest combined with a two syllable name to round it out. I definitely prefer the single middle name on this one though.

As for the single middle names, I don’t like Aurelia Rose as much as Aurelia Briar Rose, but I do prefer Cassia Rain to Cassia Elowyn Rain. Again, if Elowyn were a first name I’d probably choose it, though. I dislike India Ruby even more than India Margot Ruby. It sounds too similar to Indigo Ruby imo and that’s just too many color sounds in one name. The abbreviated boys are pretty much perfect, especially Jonah Forrest. River Jude is also great, but it loses the sophisticated appeal it has with Sebastian and becomes more punk rock or cool, which I like a lot but may not be what you’re going for.

Sorry for the long answer, but I hope this helps you decide what should stay and what should go! Good luck!

Thanks soooooo much for your feedback! I’m kinda feeling [name_f]India[/name_f] the least honestly as well. It’s a name I go back and forth with. Might scrap that entirely.

I feel the same way about [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]. I love it best as [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. And I think I prefer [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] as [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]… but the melodic sound Elowyn has really grown on me. [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sounds nice I think :slight_smile: and [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], I see what your saying…it may need something else…

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] ____ [name_m]Forest[/name_m]

Boy names are a lot harder for me

Your feedback has helped immensely !!

I agree with your thoughts about middle names.

What aren’t you feeling about it? Which name in your signature (or not in it) do you feel more so than India?

I would say Jonah Christopher Forrest as it’s 3 syllables as Sebastian, and often holds the mn Kit. Other options are:

Jonah Christian Forrest
Jonah Theodore Forrest
Jonah Everett Forrest
Jonah William Forrest
Jonah Robert Forrest
Jonah Samuel Forrest
Jonah Chandar Forrest --> Chandar means moon
Jonah Arthur Forrest
Jonah Charles Forrest

What about [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]?

Is it to weird? We love to travel, and [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] was a special place for us to see the pyramids :heart:
[name_u]Cairo[/name_u] and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] may be too much together ??

I just like so few boy names.

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is my favorite option from those…
I’m missing a boy name gene

Going to look at some more 3 syllable ones

Perhaps Jonah Forrester Kit…

Jonah Elliot Forest
Jonah Forest Elliot

I like Elliot

What about Jonah Kit Forrest ?

I’m not sure about [name_u]Cairo[/name_u]. I like it, but I don’t know if it would seem too descriptive. If it were me, I would go for it if it has meaning.

Here are some more 3 syllable names I have on hand:

[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] (though it may be in the same boat as [name_u]Cairo[/name_u])
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Keanu[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
Siddhartha (gp for me)
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

I have others I could list, but I would avoid a name starting with J or F personally (JJF and JFF may not work so well). If you want them, here they are:

[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_u]Jamison[/name_u]

Yeah [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] isn’t it , no J names. [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], eh. I love [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] but I think The soft A with [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] won’t work

I edited my last post to add -

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] works?!

I love both of those, but I’m leaning toward [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] just a bit more. Also, I prefer [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] in the middle position. What about [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forrester[/name_m] for the 3 syllable name?

Trying to get behind [name_m]Forrester[/name_m]. I love the purity of [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]. And I think I’m going to make it [name_m]Forest[/name_m], one R.

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forest[/name_m], I think It works :)”

I think that’s a great decision. I kept stumbling over the 2nd R each time I tried typing [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], but I’m not one who suggests a different spelling unless I’m asked. I figure everyone has a reason for choosing a particular spelling, and it’s not for me to interfere on that front.

As for [name_m]Forrester[/name_m]/[name_m]Forester[/name_m], I’ve never been a fan of the name, but thought I would offer up the suggestion.

I really think the move of [name_u]Kit[/name_u] to the 1st mn position is great. I hadn’t thought of that, so wherever the suggestion came from, I have to give them props. The whole name fits your list quite well.

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] works, but with all the others having 3 names, I prefer [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] Elowyn [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. I first heard [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]/Elowyn on here, and it grew on me as well. It is still on my top ten list for girls. :slight_smile:

I definitely would scrap [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]/[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. Your other girl names are much stronger and seem to be more your taste and would wear better.

As for [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], maybe the use of [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] or [name_m]Stone[/name_m] you mentioned in another post would help complete it, as [name_m]Stone[/name_m] has the uniqueness/nature connection you like and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] has a biblical sound like [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] that balances the rhythm of the name.

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Forrester[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]*
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]*
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]*
[name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]*
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrester[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]*

My favorites are marked above with an * but my favorite among favorites are [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m], and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Stone[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. I hope you like some of these as well, as I think these names rival [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] for number one! Again, good luck and happy naming! You’ve got a great list to choose from. :slight_smile:

These names sound beautiful! I personally prefer one middle though

Thanks so much catieq and Johannaa

Cutie q, I’ll think about [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] in the mix!
( all your creations lovely )