Help with name for red-head!

So… I am having tremendous trouble naming one of the characters in my novel, and wondered if someone could help me. :'D

The mentioned character is a small, red-haired, noble child. He’s spirited, and energetic, loves making trouble, but smart enough to know how not to get into it and blame it on his twin instead. Cunning, wild and passionate.
He’s part red/fire dragon, and part dark angel - conceived during an affair his mother had.

His parents’ names are [name_f]Clematis[/name_f] and [name_m]Terence[/name_m] Diomedes ([name_m]Terence[/name_m] is [name_f]Clematis[/name_f]’ husband, [name_f]Lu[/name_f]'u R. Arbendroth is the real father), and his brother has been named [name_m]Lucian[/name_m].

I’ve been looking a bit at the name “[name_f]Endellion[/name_f]” (fire spirit) for him, but I find it a bit too… soft for his character.
Something meaning “red”, “fire” or “dragon” would be preffered, but I’m honestly completely open.

I do not like the names: [name_m]Drake[/name_m], [name_m]Draco[/name_m] or [name_u]Aidan[/name_u]. :’)

“[name_m]Fire[/name_m]” Names:
[name_m]Brenton[/name_m] - means fire town
Canicus - Latinized version of Cináed, means born of fire
Cináed - Scottish Gaelic, born of fire
Pyrrhos - Greek, means flame-like
[name_m]Titos[/name_m] - Greek, means fire or to burn
[name_m]Titus[/name_m] - Latin form of [name_m]Titos[/name_m]
[name_u]Tyson[/name_u] - means fiery-tempered, from the Old [name_m]French[/name_m] word tison which means firebrand
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] - Fiery one

“[name_u]Red[/name_u]” Names:
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - means son of the red-haired one
[name_f]Garnet[/name_f] - red gemstone
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - red gemstone, means bringer of treasure
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - the bird because it’s red-breasted
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]/[name_u]Reid[/name_u] - means red-haired
[name_u]Roux[/name_u] - Latin, means russet (brownish red)

“Dragon” Names:
Apep - Egyptian, the personification of evil and usually shown as a giant snake, serpent, or dragon.
Apophis - Greek version of Apep
Astarot - [name_m]Prince[/name_m] of Hell, but depicted as a man with dragon wings (there’s also a more feminine variant [name_f]Astaroth[/name_f])
Ladon - Greek, name of a river god but also the hundred-headed dragon who guarded the garden of the Hesperides
Leviathan - In the bible, a water dragon
Ormarr - Old Norse, means serpent army
Veles/Volos - Slavic, god of the earth, underworld, dragons, cattle, magic, and trickery.
[name_m]Cadmus[/name_m] - Greek, means dragon teeth

The character’s family seems to have Greek and Latin names so I would probably look at the Greek and Latin names, and look into those mythologies and see if there’s any names you like!

Oh my! Thank you so much! I will definitely take a closer look at this! Thank you!<3! x’D