Help with our daughters name....

We love the name [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name] (last name is [name]Stanley[/name]) It flows nicely BUT I think [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name] almost sounds like one name? My sister agrees but loves it. What do you think? [name]Do[/name] you think it sounds ok even if it does run together?

I think [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name] is beautiful! I see what you mean about them running together–you kind of have to pause between the -ey and the E. But it wouldn’t be enough to stop me from using it if I loved it. I actually would have more concern with both fn and ln ending in -ey. But again, not enough to dissuade if I loved the name.

I agree 100 percent with Gwensmom.

[name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] presents several pronunciation issues: 1) [name]AubrEY[/name] [name]ELla[/name] is a bit of a tongue twister with the ee-el sounds in immediate succession. 2) [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Stanley[/name] is very alliterative with the identical ee sounds at the end of each name. 3) [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Ella[/name] said quickly DOES sound like one name Aubrela. In addition both name are VERY trendy right now and she’ll likely have several Aubreys and [name]Ella[/name]'s in her school classes.

I’d suggest one of the following similar first names that would eliminate all the issues with pronunciation and commonness (and avoid a middle name starting with a vowel):
[name]Aubriana[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]
Aubeline [name]Stanley[/name]
Aubrielle [name]Stanley[/name]
[name]Aubra[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]
[name]Elaina[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]
Elinoa [name]Stanley[/name]
[name]Eliora[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]
[name]Eloisa[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]
[name]Elysia[/name] [name]Stanley[/name]