help with our list...

I have posted on the other forums, but here’s the boys by themselves:

[name]Nathan[/name] [name]Wade[/name]
We love [name]Nathan[/name] but it is REALLY popular right now… :frowning: [name]Wade[/name] is my husband’s middle name.
[name]Traven[/name] [name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Traven[/name] is from a [name]Louis[/name] L’Amour book (my husband likes them and we were having trouble finding other names we agreed on)
[name]Monroe[/name] is a family name in my husband’s family. I am really on the fence about it.
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]
We both like [name]Asher[/name]. [name]Maxwell[/name] is one of my grandfathers.
[name]Ephraim[/name]
We both like this, but our last name is [name]Sullivan[/name]. They seem too far apart as far as origin goes!

Please give opinions and suggestions openly!

[name]Asher[/name]. Definitely.

[name]Nathan[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]–The ‘-an’ endings are bothering me; I think it sounds too rhyme-y, but if it doesn’t bother you go for it!

[name]Traven[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]–Same problem, they both have the same end sound; The name looks a little made up to me as well

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]–This is my favorite on your list, sounds great

[name]Ephraim[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]–[name]Love[/name] the style, but I think it would be mispronounced nowadays

What about [name]Micah[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]?

Thanks for the replies.

[name]Kayla[/name] - I actually like [name]Micah[/name] but my husband does not. I think there is something about it that he doesn’t find as masculine, especially up against names like [name]Nathan[/name], [name]Asher[/name], and [name]Ephraim[/name]. Maybe the “i” sound or that it doesn’t end in a hard letter? I’m not sure.

I’m not a fan of [name]Ephriam[/name]. If i were to have a ‘m’ name i’d go for [name]Bertram[/name] nn [name]Bertie[/name]. [name]Traven[/name] is ok, but prefer [name]Travis[/name]. I like [name]Monroe[/name] - i think its quite cool. Not sure of nn tho??!

Really like [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Wade[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] with [name]Asher[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] taking it by a country mile, esp considering your surname ‘n’ ending sound.

My favorite from your list is [name]Nathan[/name]…

They’re all nice names, but I love [name]Asher[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]!

I love [name]Asher[/name]. I love the meaning (happy), and there is the sweetest, cutest [name]Asher[/name] in my church, who happens to be the only one I know but knocks this name out for me. However, if you love [name]Nathan[/name] then use it. I like [name]Nathan[/name] with your last name.

I really like [name]Asher[/name]! You could even combine it with [name]Traven[/name], which you both like as well.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] [name]Traven[/name] would both be really strong, handsome names I think.