Help!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
or
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Harper[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
or
[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

Oh goodness, they’re all so beautiful - you have excellent taste!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] - [name]Ramona[/name] is a highly distinctive and lovely name. [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] is a little tongue-twister like, though, with all of the 'l’s.

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - I really can’t choose between these two; they are both absolutely gorgeous! They both have a nice flow, and a timeless feel to them (you’ve even made me like [name]Harper[/name], in that combination, and normally I’m not fond of -er names). [name]Luna[/name] has been on my list for a while now - so pretty.

Are there any other factors that could possibly make it easier to choose? [name]Do[/name] you have any other children? Does anyone in the family have a name similar to [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name]? [name]Do[/name] any of the names have a special significance (honouring a family member etc.)? [name]Do[/name] you have a problem with any of the nicknames for either name?

Once again, you have great taste, and good luck!

Are there any other factors that could possibly make it easier to choose? [name]Do[/name] you have any other children? Does anyone in the family have a name similar to [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name]? [name]Do[/name] any of the names have a special significance (honouring a family member etc.)? [name]Do[/name] you have a problem with any of the nicknames for either name?

Thank you for you lovely comments! No, no other children living…this is my eighth pregnancy, though. In case we don’t get this miracle again…I want to be sure I love this name.

My husband’s father is Cuban and mine is Spanish, so [name]Luna[/name], [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Ramona[/name], and [name]Bella[/name] are to honor that heritage. His mother is Austrian, so [name]Adelaide[/name] was what he chose to honor that. [name]Corinne[/name] is for his favorite book “The Horse and His Boy” by CS [name]Lewis[/name]. [name]Blythe[/name] and [name]Luna[/name] are really from my favorite books. ([name]Anne[/name] books and [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]…I admit, I love me some [name]Potter[/name]. :P) [name]Harper[/name] was actually my husband’s favorite girl name…and my best friend is called [name]Piper[/name], so it’s a cute take on [name]Piper[/name]. [name]Eloise[/name] is a family name. I have a great aunt on each side named [name]Eloise[/name]. My mother also calls me “[name]Louise[/name]” when I’m being funny-naughty or very silly. :slight_smile:

We decided on [name]Rae[/name] for [name]Ramona[/name], Cessy for [name]Francesca[/name], and [name]Adele[/name] for [name]Adelaide[/name].

My name is [name]Amanda[/name] and DH is [name]Jonathan[/name], so we’re looking for something less…boring. I got lucky when I started calling myself [name]Anda[/name] that it’s not as plain as [name]Amanda[/name]…but I’ve never liked being one of the bajillion Amandas. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re all really pretty, but I like [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] best. It’s the perfect mix of girly, classic and whimsical.

Good luck!

[name]Ah[/name] yes, I am also one in a bajillion … Although, I have to admit that I have a soft spot for [name]Amanda[/name] - mainly because it’s the only time in real life that I get to show off anything learnt in my many years of Latin lessons ([name]Amanda[/name] is a gerundive - must be loved)!

I loved the [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables books … I haven’t read them in ages, but I have a distinct memory of a hilarious scene where she gets drunk on “fruit cordial”.

Hehehe, [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] was where I first heard the name [name]Luna[/name], too! I would totally use it as a first name, if not for the Loony taunts … (she was definitely the most brilliant character, in my opinion).

Anyway, I’m getting sidetracked - one extra-special name for a little miracle, coming up :smiley:

I love that you have chosen names with such a significance for you both, but still in a very creative way, and your nicknames are adorable - not enough people use Cessy for [name]Francesca[/name]!

After much, much deliberation, I have decided that [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] has my vote - it just seems to have the perfect ring to it!

Alternatively, if you decide that it is very important to have the Austrian heritage represented, [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] has a nice sound to it, even though it is slightly more of a mouthful.

You’ve got such lovely names there that I think, if you decide that it is absolutely necessary to have one of the names in particular represented, you should be able to fit two of the other names around it with ease. If you need any more help, just ask!

I hope you’ll let us know what you decide!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]: I love all three names, but like Twinkle said, I get tripped up on [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] because of the repetitive [name]Ella[/name] sounds. Have you thought about [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Belle[/name]?

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Harper[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]: I think this is really pretty, and love the Southern feel it has. I think the flow is great!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]: I think this is fantastic! (I’m a huge [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables fan, so I of course love [name]Blythe[/name].)

I’m going to vote for [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]! (I think [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is really pretty, too.)

Best wishes to you and your husband! :slight_smile:

I like both [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]. Could you give us a hint at your last name?

The combos are really good, but it’s hard to decide which one is the best on that basis. Try out first name with last name, as that is how she will be usually called in life, and maybe that will help you narrow it down.

I vote for either:
or
[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]

I agree with the previous poster who said to try out her first name with your last name. That will be the most common pairing you will hear, so you probably want to make sure it flows well!

Blessing to you and your family!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is gorgeous :slight_smile:

Thank you all. :slight_smile:

Our last name is Brito, so it’s short and crisp sounding…like [name]Bree[/name]-toe, not [name]Britt[/name]-Oh. :stuck_out_tongue: Very lucky, imo…my former last name was five syllables and eleven letters (and two spaces) long. o.O

[name]Just[/name] to REALLY confuse me…DH has now come up with

[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Justine[/name] [name]Millay[/name]

Ooh, that is a very pretty last name! I really love [name]Aurelia[/name], and think [name]Aurelia[/name] Brito is lovely, as is [name]Francesca[/name] Brito. It’s only my humble opinion (which you can take with a grain of salt), but when it comes to the middles, I have to admit that I love [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] better than [name]Justine[/name] [name]Millay[/name]. (I think both are gorgeous, but I really love that [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] combo with Fransesca.

I love your style! :slight_smile:

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - [name]Francesca[/name] Brito sounds the best to me, but [name]Adelaide[/name] Brito is still lovely!

[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Justine[/name] [name]Millay[/name] - [name]Aurelia[/name] is beautiful, but personally I’m more enamoured with your mn choices … if you really love it, how about mixing it up with some of the other mn options you were considering?

Once again, good luck!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is top notch, although all your choices are beautiful!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Bella[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] is a bit of a tongue twister to me, and kind of drowns in all the soft sounds and the two el’s near the end… Also, when I picture it on a little girl in my head, she sort of mumbles it out. It is very melodious, but perhaps a little dull?
Although [name]Adelaide[/name] is one of my favourite names ever, I fear its rise in popularity… Accompaied by [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Corinne[/name] just really makes the whole combo somewhat more trendy than I’m comfortable with (but that might just be me)… Also, it sounds a bit choppy and lacks some flow…?
[name]Aurelia[/name] [name]Justine[/name] [name]Millay[/name] sounds a bit choppy again, like you have to take a breath between each name… It could be the syllables messing things up for me; I often find that a name needs good flow and balance between different sounds to pull off having a 3-2-2 or 4-2-2 syllable set… ^^

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] just rolls off your tongue, and has a perfect balance between soft and spunky, and sounds really feisty and feminine to me, without being overly so… In my opinion she stands miles above your other options, and that in spite of my tendency to steer away from names ending in the same letter in the same combo… ^^

Best of luck to you both on deciding!

I love [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] the most! I always love those [name]Frances[/name] names.

I’m going to have to go with the majority on this one- [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]. I think it sounds very pretty, and it works well with your last name! Congratulations and good luck! Cheers!