Help!

[name]Hi[/name] All,

We are considering the name [name]Tuesday[/name] for our little girl due in [name]April[/name]. We need help finding a good, feminine middle name. We like:
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Smallman (worried about overused [name]Rose[/name] but we like the way it sounds)
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Paige[/name] Smallman
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name] Smallman
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Rae[/name] Smallman (meaningful b/c my grandmothers name was [name]Rachel[/name] and we were very close)
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Layne[/name] Smallman
[name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Lake[/name] Smallman ([name]Lake[/name] is a family name)

What are your opinions? Any other suggestions? I am of 1/2 hispanic and would love to incorporate something Spanish in the middle name although its kind of hard with the last name Smallman! Thanks in advance!

[name]Don[/name]'t have time to suggest something right now, but just wanted to pop in and say I love [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name]! It is really so pretty…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I personally really like [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Rae[/name] or [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Layne[/name].
I think they flow very nicely :slight_smile:

Thanks…I think i like it too. I’m still just a little nervous about the name [name]Tuesday[/name]. I’m hoping it’s not too wierd!

[/quote]

Well, if you love it, that is all that matters. Yes, it is “unique,” and personally my favorite day name is [name]Sunday[/name], since [name]Sunny[/name] is a cute nickname! But, as I said, [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is lovely!

(I also really like [name]January[/name] - it seems spunky and sassy with a touch of sophistication and class. [name]January[/name] [name]Belle[/name] would be nice…)

I won’t advise against it. It’s really odd, which is a plus in my book. It still recalls Ms. Weld, but that’s not the worst thing. I’d much favor that over a name associated with any current star. It’s not likely to be spelled or pronounced wrong. It’s quite feminine, and you seem to favor less feminine-sounding middle names, despite what you say. I’d be a little hesitant about pairing [name]Tuesday[/name] with a middle name that also is or sounds like a word, particularly with that last name. [name]Even[/name] though I really like [name]Paige[/name], it feels off here. [name]Rose[/name] works the best, but it has become the all-purpose middle name. If [name]Rae[/name], why not [name]Rachel[/name]? It is more common, but it’s not like a [name]Tuesday[/name] will ever have to use her middle name to identify herself!

I agree with using [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] to honor your grandmother. I think it flows nicely.

[name]Tuesday[/name] is a cool name and if you love it, I think you should go for it.

My favorite combo is [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Good luck!