HELP!!

Hiya, we’re expecting our third in early [name]December[/name] and are currently really struggling to find names we both like. With our other two we had our names ([name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]) right from the word go and thought we’d be the same this time but it’s just not happening.

Here’s our current shortlist so far, let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions.

For girls we love French/Nordic names that aren’t too way out there but a little different:
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Milla[/name] [name]May[/name]

And for boys we Celtic/Scottish surname names:
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]

Basically we love names that you don’t hear everywhere but that aren’t too way out. Plus, we’re based in the UK so some more US sounding names possibly won’t work.

Thank you all so much for any suggestions!

I love the name [name]Amelie[/name] for a girl! It was in my Top 10 for a long time when I was younger. Definitely my favorite for a girl.
I wouldn’t choose [name]Riley[/name] because you have [name]Rafferty[/name] and I think they kinda have a similar sound. [name]Milo[/name] is nice as well and definitely my preference out of those two names.