Help!

I’ve narrowed it down to two names -

Savannah [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]

I love both and can’t decide! What do people think?

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

My favourite is [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. I really like all the [name_u]Alex[/name_u] name variations, and find [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] more timeless and stylish than [name_f]Savannah[/name_f].

Savannah [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is lovely!

I love [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - sweet and simple!

Savannah!!!

Alexis is just kind of… Too trendy? But it’s not even thatttt trendy… I don’t know how to explain it I just (in the nicest way possible) don’t like it . I do like other [name_u]Alex[/name_u] names like [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] though. [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is very beautiful though and always makes me think of a beautiful sandy terrain landscape

I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! For what it’s worth I would prefer [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]!

Savannah [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

^All of this! I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], but they’re both can’t-go-wrong choices!

2 Likes

a vote for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] feels sort of early 2000s and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] feels more current. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is such a lovely name, too.

Not knowing the surname, I prefer the sound of [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] over [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u].

My favourite is [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Another vote for [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

These are so opposite in feel! [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is all southern charm and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] is so big city. I love them both really but [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is sooo pretty. [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] might be my favorite name on its own though…

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the opinions!

I prefer [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. [name_f]Savvy[/name_f] is such a cute nickname!

Savannah [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! [name_u]Alexis[/name_u] just reminds me of the “[name_f]Alexa[/name_f]” thing!