Henry Isaac is here!

He was born on [name]December[/name] 2nd and his name suits him perfectly! Thanks to all who helped convince me to use the name [name]Henry[/name] despite its rising popularity - as soon as I saw him, I knew he couldn’t be called anything else :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Henry[/name] is a beautiful name (one of my favorites :wink: and I love [name]Isaac[/name] as well. [name]Hope[/name] everything goes well and you have a wonderful time with the new addition to your family!

Congrats! Great name choices :slight_smile: My Grandpa’s name was [name]Isaac[/name]!

Congratulations and I think [name]Henry[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] is a handsome name.

Congratulations!!! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love the name [name]Henry[/name] [name]Issac[/name]! I hope you and [name]Henry[/name] are doing well!

Thank you so much for the update, Maus! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

I’m so happy for you, give him a hug from me. [name]Love[/name], love the name [name]Henry[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]. I just fell over with delight. It is a name that I thought of long ago and have loved for many years. It is a manly and cuddly name, great for both a boy and a man.

I love the name!

Beautiful choice! Congratulations!!