Henry or Walter?

Hello nameberries! My husband and I are expecting a baby boy in a few months and are considering either [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Walter[/name]. We are having a really tough time deciding on which one to go with. This will be our second child… he will be joining big sister, [name]Vera[/name]. We also plan on using [name]Thomas[/name] as the middle name, after my husband’s father. Our last name starts with M. I would love to hear your opinions - thanks!

I vote for [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] M.

I know [name]Walter[/name] is making a comeback, but I love [name]Henry[/name] (my oldest’s mn)!

I vote [name]Henry[/name], too! [name]Vera[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are too cute together. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], as well! Very handsome sounding.

I love [name]Walter[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]! I think that it is really great sounding with [name]Vera[/name]. I think [name]Henry[/name] would work too, both are great choices!

I love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]! [name]Both[/name] names are so handsome. [name]Vera[/name] & [name]Henry[/name] make a cute sibset.

I really like [name]Walter[/name] over [name]Henry[/name] AND I think it goes well as a little brother to [name]Vera[/name]. Full disclosure - I am a Disney fanatic too so [name]Walt[/name] names this name even more significant to me :slight_smile: and when he is little you can use the nn [name]Wally[/name].

[name]Henry[/name] and [name]Vera[/name] make a great sibset :slight_smile:

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is beautiful! Goes great with [name]Vera[/name]. :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Walter[/name]. Honestly, I’ve grown tired of hearing [name]Henry[/name].

[name]Henry[/name] all the way!

They are both excellent names, but considering the popularity of [name]Henry[/name] (I know a lot of real babies named this, not just here), I’d go with [name]Walter[/name].

I vote for [name]Henry[/name]

Thank you all so much for sharing your opinions with me - I really appreciate it! Although I’m still a bit torn, it really helps to hear everyone’s thoughts. [name]One[/name] minute I’m really leaning towards [name]Walter[/name] with its distinguished, yet quirky, vintage feel. Then, the next I am in love with [name]Henry[/name] all over again! [name]Lori[/name], your recommendation of having another boy and getting to use both would be ideal, although I would have a LOT of convincing of my husband on that one! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Walter[/name], it goes so beautifully with [name]Vera[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] is also nice but I prefer [name]Walter[/name].