Henry Theodore Gray or Henry Oliver Gray

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Henry Theodore Gray : 27 (59%)
  • Henry Oliver Gray: 19 (41%)

I do not even know how to vote!! Haha. These are both incredibly handsome. I wish my husband would go for [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! Such a wonderful name. You have incredible name combinations.

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]! They work so well together

They’re both great, it was hard to pick! I don’t think you could go wrong with either.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both, but chose [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] because the initials don’t spell H.O.G

haha Thank you very much! It is my dad that cannot believe [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (his middle name) is popular and that I adore it so much. He has always hated his first and middle names. I find [name_m]Henry[/name_m] so charming and friendly. [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I hear the name I adore it even more. Maybe in time your husband will grow to love it.

Thank you much! The loved ones all three honor all had a very strong bond with each other.

Thank you much!

Thank you much! Not too concerned about HOG, our surname would be added into those initials.

Thank you for the votes, everyone!

I adore both, but I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] sounds a tad bit better than [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. But you seriously can’t go wrong with either!

I prefer the second combo by far. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a really beautiful name.

I prefer the look of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] and almost voted for that combo. However, when said out loud (which matter more, in my opinion) I prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]!

Both are wonderful combos though! :slight_smile: