Hermione Lillith

Not naming anyone right now, but I’m going through my lists again and I’m considering this combo. Is it too much? [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] isn’t super mainstream but everyone knows it now, and [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] may raise eyebrows but not so much in the middle spot. But together, I’m not sure it comes on too strong.

Potential nicknames are [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], or [name_f]Hera[/name_f].

I’ve also considered [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], or [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

Opinions ? Thoughts? TIA

1 Like

I love [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mina[/name_f]! It’s at the top of my list right now. :grin:
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] is nice. I think I prefer [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] a little more. Only because [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] has always been a bit lispy to me.
But I do think it’s fine in the middle spot if you really like it. :blush:
A few suggestions:
Hermione Winter (someone suggested this to me and I love it)
Hermione Sage
Hermione Opal
Hermione Pearl
Hermione Celeste
Hermione Kate
Hermione Jane
Hermione Blaire
Hermione Cordelia
Hermione Violet
Hermione Lavinia

1 Like

I love [name_f]Lillith[/name_f]! I honestly think [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] balance each other out nicely. [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] is a much more “intelligent” name, obviously due to [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], and [name_f]Lillith[/name_f] is much stronger. The flow is nice, too.
As @whatchamacallit suggested, [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is gorgeous!
Here are some more suggestions:
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Eris[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ooh I really love it! It reads strong, elegant, and striking. I also like [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] but I do prefer with [name_f]Lillith[/name_f].

1 Like

I like [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! But [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] has religious context for me and I was raised Buddhist so I’m not sure I could give a child a doubly religious name since I’m not very devout. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] was on my list a while ago, I may have to revisit it. Those combos are really pretty but since [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] is already a double whammy literary name I don’t want to use a second Shakespearean name as the middle. I do really like two middles though, and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has a nice ring to it.

1 Like

I’ve never considered [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] but I don’t know why not. I really like that combo. [name_f]Jade[/name_f] was also on my list years ago and may just make a comeback. If I did any variant of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] it would either be [name_f]Kathlynn[/name_f], or [name_f]Katrina[/name_f]. [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] just feels like a mouthful for a child, but I love the sound of it.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]. It’s so full of flair and very unique but it also has a familiarity to it!!

Hermione nn [name_f]Mina[/name_f] is the cutest

2 Likes

Hermione [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is absolutely stunning! I think it sounds strong and magical, but familiar, and would work well on anyone. I’ve recently grown to love [name_f]Hera[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] (or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]!).

I think it is a great combo!

[quote=“[name_f]Myosotis[/name_f], post:8, topic:340143”]
I think it sounds strong and magical, but familiar
[/quote]
[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Hermione [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] is gorgeous! Powerful, unique and distinct. I also like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] as middle names for [name_f]Hermione[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

2 Likes