Heroes (create a family with a twist inspired)

The Premise

In a world where the impossible is an everyday occurrence, you have to find alternative options when it comes to expressing yourself. If you want to be a hero, know anyone who is, or it’s just something piquing your interest (given the regular fights destroying public sidewalks), the internet is obviously the place to go.

With anonymity on your side, you can speculate the love lives of caped crusaders, discuss hypothetical power matches, and even reveal any superhuman abilities or ideas you have going on in your life.

[name_u]Hero[/name_u] FORU(s)M is a seemingly innocuous website where young, aspirational types can interact and make postings about their powers, plans for the future and organise irl meetings if strong friendships are created. The question some - including the authorities attempting to oversee this - find themselves asking, is how legitimate the claims on the messaging board are, and if the influx of new heroes is really that many…

[profile template]

name:
age/d.o.b:
hero alias:

relatives:

app:
aes:

superpower(s):

bio:

@chamwue @moonwriteen @wandering_willow @CherryBomb50 @I_meme_it

4 Likes

There was no way I could let this game go on without an MVP so since you made this, have MVP. I think I lost count on how many you have, you’re such a champ.

1 Like

Hey I’m kinda noobish at making profiles, what does APP and AES mean? :relieved: This sound fabulous by the way and you’re doing such a terrific job queen. :grin:

1 Like

App means appearance and aes is aesthetic ^u^

1 Like

(I’ve been wanting to do this for a bit but haven’t had enough time on my hands!!)

name: [name_f]Roberta[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] “ [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] “ [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

d.o.b: Nov 19 2000 (age 22)

alias: none yet

lives: seattle, USA

username: wackywolf2000

aesthetic: grungy

app: has a WOLF CUT (sorryyy)

bio: [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] is an ordinary person living in an ordinary world- except that their world is constantly being destroyed by villains. And Robbie’s family isn’t exactly normal either. Their older relatives had this genetic quirk but their parents and grandparents do not- so [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] doesn’t have anyone to talk to about this stuff in their real life. They want to be a hero and they want to save people, but things are much more complicated than jumping out onto the street- costumes. Insurance. All sorts of concerns that [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] doesn’t have the money to worry about- in fact, they haven’t even finished paying off student loan debt. Ironically, [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] went through a furry phase when they were about 11, and always said they wanted to turn into a werewolf so they could look like their character- obviously their great gran (who was born with werewolf quirk) assured them that they did not want to be a wolf. And now [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] agrees with her. They hate the random transformations and urges to howl and bite and bark at people- and they hate having to control it too. It’s very awkward, especially because their sister makes fun of them for transforming and being a wolf- they hate the shame that comes with it, and that’s why they joined the forum. Their great gran is long dead so they figured chatting with heroes and gifted people (Robbie themself prefers gifted people because hero feels like an overstatement) all over the world may help them, and they have even found some long distance friends and even someone they may liiiike~~~but they want to solve their problems first, so they’ve contacted someone who’s got witchy gifts and may be able to help them with their unwanted wolfications- that’s what they call it. Problem? This witch lives out of the country and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] doesn’t have very much money…

1 Like

I’m late to the tags…again! [name_u]Will[/name_u] I ever change for good?

Name: [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Aaliyah[/name_f] [name_u]Karan[/name_u]
Age/d.o.b: 23; born 21 [name_u]January[/name_u] 1999
hero alias: [name_u]Flip[/name_u]
lives: [name_m]Al[/name_m] Ahmadi, Kuwait
relatives: Single father, paternal aunt, paternal grandparents

app: Always wears a hijab and usually wears makeup.
aes: peaceful, loves earthy colours

superpower(s): Super speed, healing touch

bio: [name_m]Even[/name_m] before being a superhero, she’s been heroic before — she’s quickly saved her father from a house fire when she was 16. He had some burns and she rubbed burn medication to heal the wounds, which healed surprisingly quickly. She soon realised — it’s not the medication that healed him so fast — it’s her hands. From it, she’s learned she’s developed super speed and a healing touch and isn’t just a hero but a superhero. [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] nicknamed herself “Flip” as a joke over flipping out over having real superpowers but now uses it for her superhero alias and knows that being a superhero means she’ll have to save more people in trouble. She’s questioned if anyone else has ever had legitimate superpowers and ended up finding a forum and chatted with [name_u]Robbie[/name_u]. Although [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] doesn’t have a wolf cut due to her hijab, wolves intrigue her too and she and [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] became good long-distance friends among others. She’s also chatted the user with witch powers who doesn’t live in the USA or Kuwait and was scared at first before realising she is heroic and not villainous.

2 Likes

name: [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Veronique[/name_f] “ [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] “ Duvalier
age/d.o.b: [name_f]April[/name_f] 8, 1972/age 50
hero alias: la sorcière verte
Lives: Port-de-Paix, Haiti
relatives: 4 kids, all witches, husband (dead), twin sister (can do magic but not interested in witchcraft and just wants to live a normal life) big brother (witch), single mom (who’s also a witch)

app: tall with shoulder-length straightened, naturally curly black hair, has a slim build, often wears black.
aes: witchy

superpower(s): healing, plant growth, spell casting

bio: [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] Duvalier- a woman who can heal with her spellbook. She’s gained quite the reputation in her town, but she has to keep in on the DL, for fear that the Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI will catch her. Jorie’s ancestry, like [name_u]Robbie[/name_u], is the source of her powers and gifts. But her healing and rejuvenation powers only work to a certain extent- she could not save her husband, as he died in a hurricane long ago. Jorie’s hometown often is hit by wild, raging storms and she tries to help her village by creating crops and healing the wounded- but she can’t bring someone back from the dead and has even experienced guilt for that. Her and her kids are known as the healers of their village and they love their people, but sometimes it gets exhausting. [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] and all her kids have accounts on [name_u]Hero[/name_u] Foru(s)m, the main reason [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] joined is because she wanted other heroics to talk to. [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] doesn’t quite save her town from villains, only natural disasters, but she wants someone to resonate with- and she found lots. She loves [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] and thinks they remind her of herself when she was their age. Jorie‘a family has kept a spellbook since the dawn of their existence, bound together by leather and thread. That’s what’s allowed her family to do spells and she knows a lot of quick fixes- including one that could give [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] the ability to control the werewolf. But they live super far away- and this isn’t a spell [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] can ship across the seas…

1 Like

I joked in the awards about the possibility of a character having an immortal life status but now I figured I would actually do it! I’m crazy like that but behold, the first immortal character!

Name: [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] [name_m]Mario[/name_m] [Gallardo] Duvalier
Age/d.o.b: 24; born 25 [name_u]March[/name_u] 1998
hero alias: Master Momentum
Lives: Port-de-Paix, Haiti (originated in [name_u]Rosario[/name_u], Argentina)
Relatives: Birth parents (hardly met, alive, living in Argentina)

App: Casual and curly-haired; is a “Short King” being only a mere quarter inch above 5’2
Aes: Exuberant with something powerful hidden behind the enthusiasm

Superpower(s): Immortality; spellcasting

Bio: His parents were unknown, being adopted as a small child. His immortality stemmed from an illness during his childhood pre-adoption when his parents, mad scientists, gave him an elixir to make him immortal. The CPS took [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] away from his crazy parents and [name_u]Jorie[/name_u] adopted him as one of her children. From it, she taught him witch powers and she knew about what was in the elixir and that [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] is truly immortal and the elixir wasn’t a fake. However they’re both unsure if [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] should connect with his birth parents again given that they may not be heroes - they could actually be villains and wanted [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] to grow up villainous! [name_m]Umberto[/name_m] is used to faraway travel given his circumstances so he wouldn’t be shy from doing this as a hero but he admits he’s not as lucky as another hero he knows…who can teleport.

2 Likes