Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

this!!

1 Like

YAS. when i look for older face claims it’s all like old women in bikinis and it’s rlly sus :sob: like pls just give me a normal face claim

3 Likes

omg not me crying while writing Leon’s bio :sob: i get waay too attached to characters

3 Likes

For a long time, I always loved the wackiness of Dinosaur Doris and always thought; “If I could revive 1 deceased character, I’d obviously pick her.” Today that changed. Thanks [name_u]Leon[/name_u].

Yes I know dead people can’t be revived. Ya don’t have to tell me.

4 Likes

2023-02-08
there’s only so many estranged siblings i can make… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

e

So it’s been a year since I’ve played these games as evident by my first character ever Koko! So much has changed since then but I’ll always remember the OG [name_f]Koko[/name_f] aha! So here are random facts about the crazy year I’ve played these games. Cheers to another year!

1. Some slang I’ve made up for this game is slang I use in real life, like Jeth’s UROL.
  2. Normally I avoid having two characters of my own having the same first name however I accidentally have 2 Jeths.
  3. The comedy mentioned in Beck Upton’s experiemces are based on stuff in my real life. No not his death, but the passage, “But he would joke about scary situations he’d been in such as being stung by a jellyfish, being trapped in an elevator, being around a [name_f]Karen[/name_f] but not calling her “Karen” until right before leaving, and encountering a mouse in his bedroom.”

Jellyfish sting happened when I was 10 at the beach. I was knocked over by a wave and when I was trying to get up, I put my hand on a washed-up jellyfish! I put my hand in the ice chest in desperation to try to soothe the sting, which helped minimally. I didn’t p*ss on my hand, I didn’t know about that at the time and I heard now it’s not a true way to stop stings. I actually still went in the water and kept swimming anyway for the rest of that day. Sting wore off the next day. Trapped in a lift? That actually happened twice and much more recently. First time was [name_f]April[/name_f] 2022, me and two strangers were trapped for 8 minutes before the elevator started working on its own again. Second time was [name_u]September[/name_u] 2022, I was alone in the lift when it stopped working. I was there for 30 minutes and called the establishment number to get them to free me. I was freed after 10 minutes. I have a lift selfie captioned, “I never thought I’d get trapped again, yet here I am.” The [name_f]Karen[/name_f] occurred at a sandwich shop in 2020. I was getting my sandwich done when an angry [name_f]Karen[/name_f] complained that the employee told her to eat outside due to pandemic. Another customer and I politely told her why this was important. She accused us of trying to meddle into her life and said for us to “mind our business, thank you”. After I paid, I sneered, “You’re welcome, Karen” and immediately left. And the mouse? That was weird, I think I was 13 and looking for my shoes and saw it. I quitely backed away and didn’t go into my room the rest of the day. The mouse ran and I never saw it again.

1. The Fertile Surprise People Club, as I’ve mentioned before is an unofficial club of characters I’ve created that have been or have gotten people pregnant despite me never mentioning this in their bios. To qualify, one must have had a mention in a later bio about this, but cannot be mentioned in or before my character’s bio itself. [name_f]Kamila[/name_f] is the only female member, [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is the only teenage member, and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is the only member to be added after already fathering another child before.
THE FERTILE SURPRISE PEOPLE CLUB

Known Characters of Mine who got/got someone else pregnant in bios after my Character’s Bio:

*Silvio Amata Royce (24) impregnated Evelyn Ashworth (24) with their son [name_m]Soren[/name_m] by @jinxed_peach. Mentioned in [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & Soren’s bio.

1. [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] [name_m]Zalan[/name_m] is the only character I’ve made whose life status is disappeared. Umberto Duvalier is the only character I’ve made whose life status is immortal.

2. This thread has the most anount of posts on any CAFWAT. I have the most posts despite joining nearly two years after its creation, because I am too addicted.

3. Tye Robicheaux is the oldest character I’ve ever made, at 103 years old.

4. Cataline Tenney is the only character to be represented in an animated GIF image.

5. While [name_f]Koko[/name_f] is said to be born on 26 [name_u]March[/name_u], and a handful of other characters have birthdays, there are a few who take place in different timelines or have birthdays stated to be in a different month or have “just turned (age)” or “is almost (age)”. Excluding all these characters, the characters with no stated birthday is born on whatever day they were created in the threads on the birth year that would fit for them (example: a 46-year-old character I made on 10 [name_u]October[/name_u] 2022 would automatically be born 10 [name_u]October[/name_u] 1976). For those who take place in different years besides the current year would have their birth year skewed accordingly. Characters don’t necessarily age up though unless stated. age up though unless stated.

6. Olympia Beltran is the first character I’ve ever created for a day, specifically [name_f]April[/name_f] Fool’s [name_u]Day[/name_u], since this was when she was created.

4 Likes

Cherrybomb50 once again, killing it with the CAFWAT information breakdowns! if there’s such a thing as a fictional historian i think you definitely qualify
6 Likes

Strolled around town today, saw Chance Hammett-Kay! Never have I seen a character model’s picture in person like that (nor did I know [name_u]Chance[/name_u] was a model for a dentistry lol) but I’m a nerd for these games so this made my day NGL.

This is [name_u]Chance[/name_u], for reference. If he’s ever mentioned again, feel free to mention he had a brief model gig for a dentist’s office. :wink:

7 Likes

4 Likes

2023-03-19
please ignore my character’s inconsistencies lmao

5 Likes

Bad Advice. TIPS FOR PPL WHO WANNA KNOW HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES YAY!!!1!!

7i6we1

7i6wr3

7i6wwe

7i6x7e

7i6xde

7i6xid

7i6xly

5 Likes

:tada: [name_u]Happy[/name_u] Birthday to the absolutely amazing @CherryBomb50 :tada:

e552024e046ccbc2f76aa7ff4bb3c237

4 Likes

3 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday @CherryBomb50

Your very own fictional virtual puppy! She’s a Cavalier [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] Spaniel. You can name her anything you want. Enjoy!

4 Likes

@Lindseylloyd052399 Thanks for the cute puppy! I name her [name_f]Moxie[/name_f]! I’ll definitely return the favour on your birthday. 23rd of [name_f]May[/name_f], right?

3 Likes

@CherryBomb50 Yes

2 Likes

e861c057e3225b5aa99efa306ef220be

@moonwriteen
Wishing you all the best today with your celebrations! Thank you as always for your wonderful creations provided to these forums! :cherry_blossom: :tada: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

You got exactly the right amount of attached, because that bio destroyed me. In the best kind of way. What a beautifully heartwrenching story.

5 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday [name_u]Lindsey[/name_u]! :partying_face: Thanks for all your fun thread ideas! I have messaged you a pup. In the meantime, enjoy your special day. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

this of course being the post in question :kissing_heart: long live ‘create a family with a twist 3,’ one of my favorite CAFWATs :heart:
3 Likes