He's Zebedee!

[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] was born at home this morning after a 7-hour labor, a brother for [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], and [name_f]Deliverance[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] mom and my midwife made it just in time, and my husband caught him :heart_eyes:

He’s our biggest baby and a chill little man so far, with a nice head of light-brown hair. We think he looks like his brothers. The siblings got to meet him this afternoon and are so excited :heart:

He is our rainbow baby :rainbow: after we lost sweet [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] at 7 weeks’ gestation almost a year ago.
[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] means “gift of God,” as all our children are; and it feels like a happy name, one that’s fun to say. It was on our list for [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] and would have been Deliverance’s name if she’d been a boy, so we’ve loved it awhile.
[name_u]John[/name_u] is after his daddy’s brother, who died in a farm accident a few years ago and never got to meet his niece and nephews.

We went back and forth on [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m], as we had another strong contender on the table, but in the end [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] felt like his name. Thanks for all the [name_u]Berry[/name_u] feedback! Enjoying the baby snuggles!

70 Likes

Zebedee!!! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Big congrats on Zebedee’s safe arrival - and his name will serve him well! :sparkles:

2 Likes

[name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is such a cheerful name. I love it. Congratulations on his arrival!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is such an awesome name, I love seeing it used :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yay! Congratulations! I was rooting for [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]. Such a handsome name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Z3bedee J0hn is gorgeous :heart:

Oh, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], I’m so happy for you and your beautiful family! It’s no secret that [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] was my favorite for you, and now that’s he’s here, it’s just even more perfect.

Congratulations on your sweet boy. I know that Mr. [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is so very cherished already, and I couldn’t be happier for you. Your little rainbow is going to do such great things with this life. :heart:

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday, [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is very cool and cheerful :smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! A warm welcome to the littlest boy of the crew :heart:

What a name—so meaningful and poetic, like his siblings’ names.

1 Like

I’ve always loved [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] for you! Such a fun, cool, lively name. [name_u]Wonderful[/name_u] choice. Congratulations!

1 Like

All their names are SOOO unique and so sweet! Congrats! [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is such an adorable choice! I love [name_m]Ransom[/name_m], its one of my guilty pleasure names! [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] is definitely a cute name after the bible character (if you are religious) or just a sweet choice anyway!

1 Like

[name_u]Loving[/name_u] [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m], especially with his siblings’ names!! Such a lovely choice for a lovely family, wishing you guys (and especially the new little man!!) so much health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! So happy you got to use [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]! What a stunning combo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yay, congrats!!

1 Like

What a fun, spunky name! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I adore all of your children’s names <3

1 Like

i love all of your children’s names and i’ve been looking forward to this announcement! congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: zebedee is wonderful!!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has such a perfect name for your family :yellow_heart: enjoy all the snuggles!

1 Like

Hugest congratulations [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] on your rainbow baby :tada::rainbow:

I’m so happy for you and your new arrival. [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] is such a joyous name that feels zippy and fun. Really fab! I hope you recovery well from his birth and adjust to being a mama of 3 :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Lots of love enjoy all the snuggles!

1 Like