Hi! Due in 2 weeks. What do you think of our names?

[name]Hi[/name]! We’re due in 2 weeks with our first baby. We don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl.

We’ve decided on [name]Julian[/name] [name]Richard[/name] if it’s a boy ([name]Richard[/name] after my dad) and [name]Leora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Michele[/name] if it’s a girl ([name]Michele[/name] after my mum). If it’s a boy the 2nd middle name would be a family surname.

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Great names, overall! [name]Leora[/name] is nice, though I much prefer the variant [name]Liora[/name]-- it’s so much more streamlined and pretty. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], and [name]Leora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Michele[/name] flows wonderfully. [name]Julian[/name] is one of my favorites, too!

Good luck :slight_smile:

I like your choices :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]!

I love [name]Julian[/name] [name]Robert[/name] for a boy - so vintage and quirky and handsome! Excellent choice!

As for [name]Leora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Michelle[/name], I’m not sold on [name]Leora[/name]. I’d prefer [name]Leona[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Michelle[/name], and I love [name]Leona[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] together! If not [name]Leona[/name], maybe [name]Lenora[/name] or [name]Linnea[/name]?

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Julian[/name] [name]Richard[/name] very handsome and classy.

[name]JuLiet[/name] is gorgeus [name]Leora[/name] is not my style but lemon’s suggestion of [name]Linnea[/name] is beautiful.

Beautiful names! :slight_smile: