Hispanic Name for Boy

We are having a boy and we are considering the name [name]Hidalgo[/name] [name]Perez[/name]. However, I think [name]Hidalgo[/name] is hard to pronounce, especially for my two younger daughters, so I would like suggestions for a short and easy to pronounce nickname.

The only think I can think of is [name]Dal[/name] or Dalgito.

I am also looking for a good middle name to go with [name]Hidalgo[/name] [name]Perez[/name]. My husband likes [name]Hidalgo[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Perez[/name] or [name]Hidalgo[/name] Celso [name]Perez[/name] but I am not in love with those names.

The reason we like [name]Hidalgo[/name] so much is that my husband proposed to me in the state of [name]Hidalgo[/name] so it has a lot of meaning for us. My daughter is named Morelia, after the city in Mexico, which is where my husband and I met.

[name]Hidalgo[/name] is Spanish for “noble one” and it would be difficult to pronounce for children. The only other nickname I can think of is Hide (HEE-day). Some middle name suggestions: [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Cesar[/name], [name]Joaquin[/name], [name]Cruz[/name], [name]Luis[/name], [name]Maximo[/name], [name]Rafael[/name], [name]Ramon[/name], [name]Ruben[/name], [name]Santos[/name], [name]Ulises[/name], [name]Vicente[/name] & [name]Javier[/name]. Oh I love your daughter’s name Morelia (very unique). Good luck!