Honest opinions of Tallulah?

Which spelling do you prefer?
- [name]Tallulah[/name], [name]Talula[/name], [name]Tallula[/name], [name]Talulla[/name] etc etc

Is it usable?

What are your favourite nicknames for it?

I think it is sweet and feminine. I find it very usable. My favorite spelling is [name]Tallulah[/name] and my favorite nickname is [name]Lulah[/name].

I like it too. My favourite spelling is [name]Tallulah[/name] :slight_smile:

I… am torn about [name]Tallulah[/name]. I prefer the [name]Tallulah[/name] spelling, and my sister’s nn is [name]Tallulah[/name] sometimes, actually (she’s [name]Natalie[/name], nn [name]Tallie[/name], most days). I like that it’s kind of funky and different but still kind of frilly. It’s way too out-there for me to use personally but I do see its appeal and it is fun to say. I think it’s fine for someone else’s child, but I probably wouldn’t suggest it to anyone, and even if I saw it on a name list, I would probably say I like other options more. I am a sucker for the nn [name]Tallie[/name], though… if my sister wasn’t nn’d [name]Tallie[/name], I might more seriously consider [name]Tallulah[/name] nn [name]Tallie[/name]. I think it is pretty sweet. [name]Lulu[/name] or just [name]Lou[/name] would be my second nn choice–I’m not a fan of [name]Lula[/name] at all, sorry. It’s not appealing to me in the slightest. :frowning:

Good luck!

Sorry, this name is wayyyy too cutesy for me.

My pet rabbit is named [name]Tallulah[/name] nn [name]Lula[/name]. I love the name.

I prefer the spelling [name]Tallulah[/name] and am also considering it but worry if its too “cutsey” I like the nn [name]Lulu[/name].

I like [name]Tallulah[/name], and I think it’s cute but not cutesy. I also like [name]Alula[/name], and either of the names can have the nicknames [name]Lulu[/name] or [name]Lula[/name], which are adorable.

I like it but worry it’s too much for a real person to use in everyday life, know what I mean? I like nn [name]Tully[/name] which to me kind of reins it in.

My mom called me [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Belle[/name] as a silly name when I was a kid. It was more of a joke than anything because we always thought it was a stupid name. Sorry. I’m not a fan of it for a real name.

Personally I think its a little too cutesy and overrated. It’s also one of the first “weird” celeb baby names so I think the [name]Demi[/name] [name]Moore[/name] association will always be there

I actually like [name]Tallulah[/name]…but to me it’s just too cutesy for a real person. I can definitely see it on a little girl but not on a grown woman. :frowning:

I prefer the spelling [name]Tallulah[/name], though I don’t care for the name. I can’t take it seriously. I see it suggested a lot and even in the birth announcements around here though, so the lovers are out there.

I like it, although it does remind me of tallulah bankhead, dahling. :wink:

I get that to most people today it could lose that reference and just be terribly frilly, but I like it. I like [name]Lulu[/name], [name]Tillie[/name], or even [name]Lola[/name] as nns.

I love the name. My preferred spelling is [name]Talullah[/name].

I like [name]Tallulah[/name] best of the spellings.
My favorite nickname for it is [name]Lu[/name] / [name]Lou[/name].
I always thought it was cute…than my friend named his daughter [name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Irie[/name] and once I knew a little [name]Tallulah[/name] I realized what a mouthful that name is! She’s exclusively called [name]Lulah[/name] or [name]Lu[/name] now. I still think it’s cute, but I just would pick [name]Louisa[/name] or [name]Louise[/name] if I was going to use [name]Lou[/name].

I love the name [name]Tallulah[/name], spelled this way. I don’t see a need for nicknames in general and I wouldn’t use a nn myself. My favorite nn for [name]Tallulah[/name], by far, would be [name]Tally[/name]. [name]Lula[/name] is okay but I really don’t like [name]Lulu[/name]. There was a character on a TV show called [name]Lulu[/name] who I couldn’t stand.