HONEST opinions please!

[name]Feel[/name] free to rip these apart - just need honesty and guidance. We’ve decided twice…first [name]Pepper[/name], then [name]Birdie[/name]. I keep going back and forth, then jump to other favorites, all to no avail. :shock: The frustration of not just “knowing” the name has set in, and I need some major help Berries! So what do you think of these? All bad, or one that stands out as great? (I know some of the names are a mouthful, but [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Sophronia[/name] are family names we will use).

[name]Penelope[/name] nn [name]Pepper[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] nn [name]Plum[/name]
[name]Coco[/name]/Cocoe (what could be a long version of this?)
[name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Birdie[/name]

(full names)
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sophronia[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] [name]Sophronia[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sophronia[/name]
[name]Coco[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sophronia[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] Wilde [name]Sophronia[/name]

Also, I keep going back to Mazarine. [name]Adore[/name] that one.
Thanks for your help! :smiley:

I like the nickname [name]Pepper[/name] the best out of what you have, it reminds me of the tough girl in “[name]Annie[/name]”, but they are all pretty cute nicknames (though I’m not as crazy about [name]Plum[/name]), and elegant full names. I like Wilde as a middle name. [name]How[/name] did you get [name]Plum[/name] from [name]Victoria[/name], or is there no particular connection?

[name]Coco[/name]–you could use the full name [name]Caroline[/name], perhaps.

Yes, I keep going back to [name]Pepper[/name]. That was my first decision…but then the second guessing creeps in :slight_smile:

As for [name]Plum[/name] from [name]Victoria[/name], when I lived abroad in [name]England[/name] I first heard of this. It stems from a [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Plum[/name]. This is why I hesitate to use it…the explaining! Good idea about [name]Caroline[/name] for [name]Coco[/name], too - thanks!!

[name]Love[/name] your full names! The only things I would be concerned would be the nns [name]Pepper[/name] and [name]Plum[/name]. With [name]Pepper[/name], I can just see people asking, “where’s salt?” And with [name]Plum[/name], people would be confused as to how [name]Plum[/name] relates to [name]Victoria[/name].