Honest thoughts on Eloise

Thank you !You have made a good point. I don’t think it would annoy me too much but I’d need to be prepared for the Weez sound as this will be most likely said more. I’m from [name_f]England[/name_f] but I still think the same issue will occur here!

Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

I adore Eloise! Very classic and elegant, but not a mouthful and not too frilly. Lots of cute nickname options and very spunky!

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to love [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], but for some reason, I just don’t. I find it a bit frilly when compared to my usual classic style of naming. For example, I much prefer [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] over [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] over [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] over [name_f]Edie[/name_f]. However, this is just a personal opinion! From the previous comments, it’s easy to see that I am in the minority. Best of luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a lovely name although I do prefer both [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Edie[/name_f], both of which were on my list for my daughter. But if you’re losing interest in them, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a timeless, sophisticated choice.

1 Like

I love the name Eloise!!! I have always said it how you would pronounce it without the we. I love all the nickname potential too!!

1 Like