Honest thoughts on my long time favorite

I have loved [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] forever.
I love it soo much and it has sooo much deeper meaning to me
What are your honest opinions. Is it too rare? Or do you love it?
Thank you
Pronounced: Hull-Duh
[name_u]Love[/name_u] penpen33

1 Like

Love but with GOT I think it sounds similar to that “hold door” character.

1 Like

Its really unique and has a nice sound to it. It’s not my style, but I think if its your favourite and has meaning then its perfect for you!

If you thought it was too rare you can always pair it with a more traditional middle to give them the option of using a different name?

I love seeing names ive never heard before :blush:

[name_f]Edit[/name_f]: [name_m]Just[/name_m] looked up the name meaning and its so lovely!

1 Like

It seems like a great choice for you!

1 Like

I’m pretty neutral on it, but I’m glad you love it!

1 Like

I am sorry to throw cold water on a name you love, but my honest opinion is that it has a very unpleasant sound.

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much

:heart:

:+1:t2:

:heart: thank you

I’d never heard of [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] before I saw your posts! I think the name is very unique, but still has familiar sounds to it. I think I slightly prefer the look of [name_f]Hulda[/name_f] myself! It reminds me of [name_f]Hilda[/name_f], which I’ve always thought was a cool name! I really love the meaning of [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] too - so sweet! I think all that matters is you really love it! It isn’t unusable in any sense, so if you love it, you should use it!!

Also, as a huge GOT fan, I never would’ve thought of the show/character as the sounds are so different from eachother. They only share the ‘H’ and ‘D’ sounds!

Oh, and I love the suggestion of using a more familiar or common middle with it!!

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] is sweet! It sounds vintage and cool. I definitely think its usuable and the fact that it so meaningful to you makes it even more special. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if some don’t like it, I don’t think that should deter you from using it because names are so subjective and some people dislike every name.

1 Like

I don’t love it. But go for it if you love it.

2 Likes

I find it a bit clunky but the sounds are intriguing and distinctive

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

:heart::heart:

1 Like

:grinning::heart:

It’s not my style. I find it clunky and it sounds like “hold up” to me. I do think that if it has meaning, then it would be a lovely choice for you. It’s definitely rare, but kids will get used to it.

2 Likes

I honestly really like it! I’d love to meet a [name_f]Huldah[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you !!!

1 Like