Honor name?

I just had a thought and I wanted to know what people think. I am named after my two grandmothers and I have always wanted my daughter to also be named after her Grandmothers. I think I posted a while back about this topic asking for advice, but I hadn’t quite found anything I liked.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mother’s name is [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and my MIL name is [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] and I just thought that the [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has enough ton common with [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] and [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] that it could be the perfect combo honor name!! I don’t know, maybe I just want it to be and it’s not. What do you guys think?

1 Like

i love that idea!

beatrice is a stunning name and i love the thought you put into the name. it also completely works!

2 Likes

Yes, I think it definitely works! The main thing is whether it feels like an honour name - just because it isn’t particularly intuitive, doesn’t mean it is any less thoughtful or meaningful :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I love it! To someone else it might not be immediately clear but it makes total sense the way you explained it just now

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it so much! I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is such a great name, and I think it totally works as a honor name for [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] & [name_u]Tracy[/name_u]! I found the connection super clear and easy to see. I feel like its a solid connection, and if you would tell someone that [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] was in honor of a [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] and [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] it would make sense to them (:

It’s gorgeous and it fits perfectly! Amazing :heart:

It works! I find the connection pretty obvious and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] itself is a beautiful name.

I love it and it’s not a stretch at all
Beatrice is one of the most beautiful names and reminds of Bre(nda) + Trac(y)

I agree [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a great way to honor a [name_f]Brenda[/name_f] and a [name_u]Tracy[/name_u]! If you love [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], I think it’s a great option.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] feels perfect to me! It honours while giving her a name of her own

[name_u]Love[/name_u] a creative honour name and this is a great one. I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is perfect for you!