Honoring grandma - Janice

Here is what I’m thinking of now…

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] (sounds like [name]Merle[/name] a little? I guess I kind of want to use it even if I use her real name, [name]Janice[/name], because it’s pretty and it is similar to [name]Merle[/name]. I found out from my aunt that my grandma never liked [name]Merle[/name])

or just [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name]

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jan[/name] (everyone called her [name]Jan[/name])

or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jan[/name] [name]Meriel[/name]

We’re also working with a grandma [name]Janis[/name]’ name…I think we’re going with [name]Jane[/name] in her honor in the middle. It could possibly be [name]June[/name] though depending on what we decide on. [name]Felicity[/name] is on our list too! I suggest [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jan[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I love [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name]. If you are honoring grandma [name]Janice[/name], I think it would be really special to use the full name [name]Janice[/name]. It’s meaning would carry a little more weight compared to an alternative (like [name]Jan[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Janet[/name], etc), and it is a great name all on its own! I think [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] would be nice as well, I am just not a fan of two middle names (running to hide)

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] - what a beautiful name. I really like and I don’t think there will be any other little girls with this name. ([name]Meriel[/name] is gorgeous!) Grandma is going to be so happy and so honored that you are using her full name.

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] is a beautiful name! What a great way to honor your grandmother.

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] is a great name and it’s even more special because it’s in honour of your grandmother. [name]Lovely[/name] choice with loads of meaning! Good luck!

Ditto - couldn’t have said it better myself!

Thank you for your replies! I am thinking [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Meriel[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Janice[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. Which one do you think sounds better?

Ditto - couldn’t have said it better myself![/quote]

Another in agreement!