Honoring loved ones

I have been thinking about finding a way to honor the important women in my life. I would like to give my baby girl, if I have one a second middle name with a name that is a mixture of some of these names. The following are the people I would potentially like to honor some how.

[name]Kristie[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - my mom
[name]Dolores[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - dh’s mom
[name]Earlene[/name] [name]Sue[/name] - My mom’s mother
[name]Wanda[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - My father’s mother
[name]Karen[/name] - someone special to me that died early in my life.

Maybe if I can would also like to honor:

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Diane[/name] -my mom’s sister
[name]Marlene[/name] [name]Sue[/name] - My mom’s other sister and my closest aunt of all.

If you could offer some suggestions as to names I could think about that would honor some or all of these people that would be great.

[name]Suzanne[/name] or [name]Susannah[/name] would hit 4 of them in one shot!

What about [name]Christiana[/name] or [name]Susannah[/name]? I think [name]Susannah[/name] could honor both your moms, your mom’s mom, and both your mom’s sisters. :slight_smile: I think [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] would be a lovely pairing for two MNs, and then choose whatever FN you like? [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] would honor everyone except for the [name]Karen[/name]! Good luck!

as for different variations on the names:
[name]Kristie[/name] can be [name]Kristin[/name], [name]Kirsten[/name], [name]Kristina[/name], [name]Kristine[/name]
[name]Dolores[/name] can be [name]Lori[/name], [name]Dolly[/name]
[name]Earlene[/name] can be [name]Lena[/name]
[name]Wanda[/name] is tough, can’t think of much variation
[name]Karen[/name] can be [name]Carrie[/name], [name]Kerry[/name], [name]Karina[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] is another tough one
[name]Marlene[/name] can be [name]Marley[/name], [name]Maureen[/name]

combinations:
[name]Karen[/name] + [name]Earlene[/name]= [name]Karlene[/name]
[name]Kristie[/name] + [name]Wanda[/name]= Kranda or Wisty (short for [name]Wisteria[/name])
[name]Dolores[/name] + [name]Marlene[/name]= [name]Doreen[/name]

Instead of variations, you could pck and choose from the names. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Ann[/name] is gorgeous! [name]Ann[/name]/[name]Anne[/name] as a first name is my all time favorite