Honouring Michael?

So I was thinking of ways to honour my dad ([name]Michael[/name]) but I am not fond of [name]Michaela[/name] and its variations or [name]Michelle[/name] either.
I was hoping you Berries could give me some ideas of names that kind of connect with [name]Michael[/name]'s meaning ‘Who is like God.’ I was thinking of [name]Emanuelle/Immanuella[/name] as a possibility? as it means ‘God is with us,’ I also am considering [name]Petra[/name] because my dad is a huge fan of [name]Peter[/name] [name]Brock[/name] and [name]Petra[/name] is also the name of one of my favourite characters. Anyway, other ideas are welcome! Thank you!

My favourite is [name]Michal[/name] (mee-khal) which is a woman’s name in the Bible. But that’s less the meaning and more the sound/look of it written.

[name]Angelica[/name]/[name]Angelique[/name]/[name]Seraphina[/name] etc. tie nicely into the religious imagery of [name]Michael[/name] as an Archangel.

I am fond of [name]Emmanuelle[/name] and Immanuela too.

Have you asked your dad what his favorite names are? If you aren’t a fan of any [name]Michael[/name] variants, I think it would be cool to have him select either the first or middle name.

[name]Emmanuelle[/name] and Immanuella are gorgeous! I like the suggestion of [name]Seraphina[/name], or maybe you might like [name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name] (God Is My vow)?

Have you ruled out [name]Mica[/name]/[name]Micah[/name] as well?

[name]Micah[/name]'s a boy’s name to me; if I were going to do that, I’d just name her [name]Michael[/name]. I’ve known girl Michaels.

What about:

[name]Mika[/name] (a Japanese fem. name – MEE-ka)
[name]Mieke[/name] ([name]German[/name] fem. name — MEE-keh)
[name]Michelina[/name]
[name]Micheline[/name]
[name]Misha[/name] / [name]Mischa[/name]