Hot Takes? šŸ¤­

I feel the same way, never really understood it.

1 Like

I generally prefer names that arenā€™t [name_f]English[/name_f] words, with some exceptions for some of the more established ones. [name_f]Honeysuckle[/name_f] and [name_f]Meadowlark[/name_f] sound like fairy tale characters.

1 Like

i thibk this is a pretty hot take, butā€¦

[name_f]Mariah[/name_f] > [name_f]Maria[/name_f]

[name_f]Maria[/name_f] always just reminds me of malaria for some reason

2 Likes

[name_f]Harriett[/name_f] >>> [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]

I think itā€™s an [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] vs [name_m]Elliot[/name_m] situation to me, it just looks more balanced with the double T!

7 Likes

I think almost matching twin names are more confusing than matching twin names - think [name_f]Aliya[/name_f] & [name_f]Malina[/name_f]

3 Likes

The name [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] is just the word ā€œsyllableā€ with fewer syllables.

10 Likes

This just made me realize that Sybilla is just ā€œsyllableā€ with the sounds in a different order and I am devastated.

8 Likes

If you change your profile picture, you need to rebuild your reputation before posting anything along the lines of ā€œbased on my styleā€ or ā€œknowing my favorites.ā€ I have no idea who you are!

18 Likes

this is so funny to mešŸ˜…

using this opportunity as my warning to anyone who needs it lol: i changed my profile picture! itā€™s still me, evy, i previously had a picture of donna and sophie from mamma mia as my pfp.

i wish i could keep my pfp for longer, but iā€™m just too indecisivešŸ˜†

12 Likes

I lose all faith in my memory when peopleā€™s profile pictures change :joy: Like I do know peopleā€™s usernames, but if the picture doesnā€™t match what Iā€™m used to, suddenly itā€™s ā€œAm I sure this is who Iā€™m thinking of??ā€

8 Likes

I donā€™t get the concept of using initials as a name. Like TJ, AJ, JT etc. They donā€™t feel, sound or look like names to me, no matter what you say :sweat_smile: [name_m]Even[/name_m] as a nickname they donā€™t really make sense in my mind.

7 Likes

Yes, letā€™s always blame it on the most recent pfp change and not mention how I recognize the style of maybe 3-5 Berries even if I know who they are :eyes:

16 Likes

Yeahhh this is the real answer

2 Likes