How about this?

See the results of this poll: Pick the ones you like best (ex, NOah or Juana, Jonah or Harley, Wesley or Rachel)

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Noah Grace Tysdale : 4 (13%)
  • Jonah Marea Tysdale : 0 (0%)
  • Wesley Elaine Tysdale : 1 (3%)
  • Tyler Day Tysdale : 1 (3%)
  • Juana Joy Kneedy : 0 (0%)
  • Harley Kate Kneedy : 6 (20%)
  • Rachel Lee Kneedy : 12 (40%)
  • Hanna Klaire Kneedy: 6 (20%)

I voted [name]Noah[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but I think the feminine spelling is [name]Noa[/name].

[name]Tyler[/name] [name]Day[/name] Tysdale isn’t very clear in terms of gender, and I think there’s a little too much “[name]Ty[/name]” in there. I think a female [name]Tyler[/name] needs an incredibly feminine middle name, such as [name]Tyler[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name].

[name]Wesley[/name] has never struck me as feminine, but I think [name]Wesley[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] is.

[name]Harley[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is cute and a weird coincidence because my mother wanted to name me [name]Harley[/name], and my middle name is [name]Kate[/name] but with a different spelling! :slight_smile:

[name]Hanna[/name] [name]Klaire[/name] is nice, but I like the [name]Clair[/name]/[name]Clare[/name]/[name]Claire[/name] spellings of [name]Claire[/name] best. [name]Hanna[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I love [name]Hanna[/name], without the H!

[name]How[/name] do you say [name]Juana[/name]? [name]Juan[/name]-ah? I don’t think it’s boyish.

The four names you like aren’t boy"ish"-they ARE boys names. [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is very pretty and a legitimate girls name. If you had spelled it the feminine [name]Noa[/name] I would have voted for [name]Noa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] instead of [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Lee[/name].

Sorry, not related, I wanted to know how how [name]Evelyn[/name] feels about her name? I have hardly met anyone with this name, but I really like it.

I must agree that most of those names are boy names, although [name]Harley[/name] can go either way. If you dont mind the motorcycle association, I would go with [name]Harley[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. Good luck

When I was your age 10 years ago, my favorite name, [name]Leslie[/name], was still considered a boys name/unisex.

I love [name]Tyler[/name] and [name]Noa[/name] on girls.

Thank you for asking. I’m growing to like my name more, even though it IS a bit girlie for me ( i’m more of a tomboyish edgy kinda girl) but my family is always telling me that is is a beautiful name, so i think i’m growing to like it more. i used to be obsessed with my name :slight_smile: hahahaha. my family mostly calls me Eenie ( my baby siblings name for me) or Ev so thats pretty good

• [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Skye[/name]

Thanks! I’m glad you like it! It really is a beautiful name.

My name is [name]Clare[/name]. It’s misspelled enough as it is, please don’t make more variations. [name]Klaire[/name] is just awful.