How common is Emma, really?

I’m a younger millennial who went through all-girls education and I actually don’t think I’ve known any Emmas firsthand.

1 Like

I’m in the UK and I have two friends called [name_f]Emma[/name_f] however they are in their late twenties

[name_f]Do[/name_f] I know any baby Emma’s?

No! And from the response of the berries everyone else knows older Emma’s therefore I really do not think the popularity of [name_f]Emma[/name_f] for anyone under 15 is that popular so I would go for it. I do not believe she’ll be [name_f]Emma[/name_f] S or [name_f]Emma[/name_f] K or whatever. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is a great name you’ve loved her since you were 5 don’t allow I think like potentially sharing her name with others make you have doubts about using the name!

Good luck

1 Like

I am in [name_f]Canada[/name_f] and we know several Emma’s that range in age from new born to about 35. At least 6 of the Emma’s are adults but the rest are kids under 5 !

Honestly my opinion is if you love a name and you have felt like it’s the one forever you need to use it ! Despite how popular it is , it’s obviously beloved by you ( and others!). I love that [name_f]Emma[/name_f] has literary roots , positive pop culture references and is easy to pronounce and say. It’s universal too !

1 Like

I am in [name_u]Kansas[/name_u], and know one Midwestern [name_f]Emma[/name_f], who is starting middle school. I also know one [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] who sometimes goes by [name_f]Ema[/name_f], about the same age.

When I lived in [name_u]Texas[/name_u], I knew one [name_f]Emma[/name_f], who is now 35.

Use it! It’s your favorite!

1 Like

Thanks again, everyone, for your insight! I am happy to see that most of you who do know lots of Emmas report a wide age range. Hopefully that means it will feel at least feel classic in the future! :blush: