How do you picture Mirabelle?

So I think we’ve settled on [name]Mirabelle[/name]!

I’m not looking for name suggestions because I feel pretty settled, but I’d like to know your impressions of [name]Mirabelle[/name]. What kind of person do your picture when you hear the name [name]Mirabelle[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Mirabelle[/name] – what a great choice! I don’t know any [name]Mirabelle[/name]'s, so I have no personal associations. I picture a sweet and honest little girl, with a fun personality! The kind of girl that gets along with everyone.

I adore the name, I think it is a wonderful pick. Have you decided on a middle name?

this is one of my all-time favorite names. I picture her to be pretty & artistic, confident but not loud, sweet but not a pushover.
beautiful choice!

We haven’t picked a middle yet . . . we know we want to honor DH’s mother who has passed away with the middle though.

Her name was [name]Anita[/name], which means [name]Grace[/name], so it might end up being [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. If not that, it will be some variation of [name]Anita[/name], like [name]Anna[/name], [name]Anne[/name], [name]Hannah[/name], etc. Also, her Hebrew name was [name]Chaya[/name], which is [name]Eve[/name] in its anglicized form, so [name]Chaya[/name] and [name]Eve[/name] are both options too.

I picture [name]Mirabelle[/name] as a girl with curly dark hair and light freckles. Really nice, gets along with everyone and quite smart without being nerdy.
For the record, I like [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Grace[/name] best, assuming you’re not actually just going with [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Anita[/name], which I think is better since [name]Grace[/name] can sometimes look like its just a ‘filler’ mn.

I think it could suit almost any kind of girl although the -belle ending makes it hard to imagine on a tomboy.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Chaya[/name]!