How many Briars do you know?

None! I know one [name_m]Bryer[/name_m] who is an adult male, but zero Briars. Beautiful choice. If it makes any difference, I work in a school setting (USA, upstate NY specifically), so I see ALL the names K-12. Not one [name_u]Briar[/name_u] in the bunch.

None

I have met 0 Briars in my life! [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are beautiful!

I’ve never met a [name_u]Briar[/name_u]!

I have a distant cousin, now an adult, named [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f], and I once had a male student named [name_f]Brier[/name_f].
I think it’s a really pretty name. Of your middles I love [name_f]Fern[/name_f], but not with [name_u]Briar[/name_u]. I don’t like the -ar sounds of [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Honor[/name_u]. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is really pretty though!!

Briar is lovely and I’ve never met one or even heard of one in real life! I think it goes fantastically with [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

Briar [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] or [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] would be nice

I don’t know any Briars! I love [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]!

None! [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is gaining some popularity, but the name [name_u]Willow[/name_u] did too, and neither of them are names that you hear every day like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. in terms of style, sound and popularity I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] are perfect sibling names.

a lot of great, interesting middle name choices you have too, but I particularly like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] Russett

I don’t know any Briars but my cat’s name is Sweetbriar. I think [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] work great as sisters. One middle seems fine. I like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] the most.

I am the same as @futuremama. [name_m]Just[/name_m] one boy who also has [name_u]Briar[/name_u] as his middle.

I don’t know any Briars. I would personally keep the amount of middle names the same, but using one middle this time is fine. I like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]!

I don’t know any. Pretty name!

Briar is such a great name and I personally don’t know one. [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] or [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] would be a beautiful combo!

I don’t know any but I find this such a pretty name and I might use it as a middle name one day. I like [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u], [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]! Some other options you may like are:
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

Just one, and strangely enough, it’s a 20 something male.

I don’t know any. I absolutely LOVE [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f].

None.

Briar [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] sounds great