How Many Children Do You Want? And What Would You Name Them?

• None
  • 6+

0 voters

I Want 4 Kids!!! I would name them: [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and [name_m]Niklaus[/name_m] (as of today)

2 Likes

I would name my kids [name_f]Danae[/name_f], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

I plan on adopting, but if I get to choose the name, [name_m]Claudius[/name_m].

4 Likes

I feel like the amount I want changes often but today, I’d want six.

Toryn [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Night[/name_u]
[name_m]Kayne[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_f]Olwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Hale[/name_u]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_u]Layne[/name_u]

I’d love 4 but unless this next pregnancy is twins, I will only have three.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] are still at the top of my list right now.

Ryder [name_u]Loren[/name_u]
[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u]
[name_f]Liesel[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] or [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] depending on gender
I do find it problematic that two would have AJ as initials so I’m not 100% on the middle for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

1 Like

I don’t want any, but if I do, then I would go for Sanjana, [name_f]Kamala[/name_f], and [name_u]Neel[/name_u] [name_m]Jason[/name_m].

Frida, [name_f]Ethel[/name_f], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] and [name_m]Jax[/name_m]

I would like 3 but 4 would be fine if it happened. No more then four though :joy: it’s hard to think of what ill name them cos I don’t know what gender they would be :tired_face:

I’d like two! [name_f]My[/name_f] first girl would be [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], and a second [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] first boy would be [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], but I’m not sure what I would use for the second if I have two boys.

2 Likes

Hudson, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!

1 Like

Everett (g), [name_u]Holland[/name_u] (g), & [name_u]Archer[/name_u] (b)

or

Everett (g), [name_u]Archer[/name_u] (b), & [name_u]Walker[/name_u] (b)

or

Everett (g), [name_u]Holland[/name_u] (g), & [name_u]Camden[/name_u] (g)

or

Archer (b), [name_u]Walker[/name_u] (b), & [name_m]Gage[/name_m] (b)

Without my bf’s opinion:

Anamarie, [name_f]Evalina[/name_f], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

With his opinion:

Alexis, and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

I want four kids! Two of each gender would be awesome!
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]

4 Likes

Depends on the day. Ranges between wanting 0-5 lol

I only have a top two for each gender, so I’ll just list those:
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] (unsure of middle)

3 Likes

I would love 5. For first boy he will be Archie John Barry and the first girl will be Ellie May Jean. As for the others the names are not quite as exactly decided.

2 Likes

Ooh, it’s so hard to choose! Today, for four kids, I would go with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u].

I love your names!

1 Like

Eloise [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is amazing! I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but I love it alongside the classic and spunky [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

Also, [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is equally great! [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is such an underrated name. It reminds me of The Chronicles of [name_f]Narnia[/name_f].

1 Like

I think 2 is my perfect number, but I would only like 2 of the same gender so…
[name_u]Amory[/name_u] [name_m]Fane[/name_m] and [name_m]Iver[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [boys]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] something and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u] [girls]

1 Like