Elijah/Stefan
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/Calix
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_m]Niklaus[/name_m]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ronya, [name_m]Levin[/name_m] & ???

1 Like

2-3. Though I’m not looking to have kids anytime soon so this could change later on!

1 Like

Three! Ideally, I’d like two girls and a boy, but I’d be happy with 3 boys, 3 girls, 2 boys and a girl, whatever!

For a g/b/g set:
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u]
[name_m]Hershel[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Deirdre[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]

1 Like

I would like 2 girls and a boy!

Alexander [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Four[/name_u] would be amazing!
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]

4 Likes

I’ve always said 2 but I wouldn’t mind 3 either. After my partner and I did some talking, instead of saying I want 2 kids I’ve been saying I plan to have 2 pregnancies.
There’s always room to adopt a 3rd maybe down the road, or if I have a multiples pregnancy that’s cool, but I definitely only intend to be pregnant once more.

2 Likes

I have 5 little siblings, my dad is one of 8, my mom is one of 6, my grandpa is one of 7. I always loved big families and being a part of one so I think that i would want a BIG family.
I would want an even number of kids.
[name_f]My[/name_f] aunt works at an orphanage and i have an adopted brother so adoption is definitely an option but im not ready for kids anytime soon sooo…

Between 0 and 2 depending on how life shakes out

1 Like

Just one, but I’m open to more if I ever meet the right person (unlikely, as I am super happy single)

2 Likes

Three! I was one of three and loved it. [name_f]My[/name_f] bf wants two but we’ll see :wink:

Ideally I’d want 2 boys and a girl!

Charlotte [name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

3 Likes

Three and ideally all girls!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

2 Likes

Four probably! I have three siblings and have always felt it was the perfect number - never a middle child! Two would be my second preference though, just to keep it even. I have no preference in regards to gender! [name_f]My[/name_f] top four names of each are:

Arthur
[name_u]Basil[/name_u]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

Beatrice
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]

5 Likes

I’m feeling one today? Lol. Boy would be [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], girl would be [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].

2 Likes

1 or 2! We’ll see how things work out.

1 Like

At this point in my life I don’t especially want children, although I’m open to what life brings me and may change my mind later on.

If I decide I want children and find the right person to have them with, I don’t want more than 1-2. I have a current short list of five names each that I might actually use for a child if I have one (though some of these do change).

Boys:
Simon
Julian
Indigo “Indy”
Jeremy/Jeremiah “Remy”
Cassian “Cass”

Girls:
Athena
Cassia/Cassandra “Cassie”
Ingrid
Andromeda
Helena

Honor middle options in order of likely use:
John
Molly
Mary-Clare
Laurie
Lily
Matthew / Matteo
Seamus

1 Like

b/b/g: [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my dream :smile:

1 Like

Ideally, 4-5, but I can easily see myself with even 6 or 7. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re planning on 3. I’d be open to the possibility of a 4th, though!

1 Like

4, with the possibility of 6 (an additional 2 through adoption). I want an even number more specifically. Growing up 1 of 3, someone was always left out of the mix at some point. I don’t remember the 3 of us doing stuff together – it was always my brothers together or one of my brothers and me.

1 Like