How popular is Wyatt?

I am having a hard time naming my second son. My husband is in love with [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. I feel like it’s getting to popular. Thoughts? Our other son is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. I want something classic but not used that often. Thanks

I live in a small rural town in [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. I don’t know any body named [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. I’ve met a few Wylies and I know a little guy named [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. But where I live [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is not common. I also thing it’s a great name and goes nicely with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] as a brother.

I live in the midwest Kansas City area. [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are very popular names here and have been for about 6 years. I think popularity depends on your local region. If you love the name, go for it. Good luck!

My cousin had a [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] last fall in [name_f]Arizona[/name_f]. He js the only one I know!

Out of the top 1,000 baby names of 2015, [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] was #34 so that’s decently popular. On the other hand, [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] was #19. So if you’re looking for something less common than [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is right on the money. If you want something not that high on the top 100, you may need to look for another name. Other classic, not super popular names:

[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] (#274)
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] (#277)
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] (#120)
[name_m]Garrett[/name_m] (#273)
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] (#186)
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] (#72)
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] (#215)
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m] (#153)
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] (#42)
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] (#92)
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (#65)
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] (#513)
[name_m]Louis[/name_m] (#297)
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] (#139)
[name_u]Easton[/name_u] (#78)
[name_u]Elias[/name_u] (#100)
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] (#107)
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] (#172)
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m] (#70)
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] (#432)
[name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] (#499)
[name_m]Austin[/name_m] (#69)
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m] (#319)
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m] (#77)
[name_u]Riley[/name_u] (#194)
[name_u]Blake[/name_u] (#96)

Hopefully this was helpful. The numbers might be overwhelming but I just wanted to give you an idea of how common some names are for a frame of reference! Hopefully there’s one on here you love, or you stick with [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] (which is a great name)!

I know one [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and have met one other. I love it!

I know one [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] and one [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but I do feel like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] is more common than [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]. If [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]'s popularity suits you, [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m] is a great choice.