How to become a senior member??

Ayyy
I was just wondering how you become a senior member, but also how you can put that little bio thing beneath all the replies or threads you post.
Thanks

Senior member is based on how many posts you have made. I’m not sure of the number sorry but once you’ve reached a certain amount you become a senior member.

As for the signature, you need to go to settings and on the left hand side there should be an option to ‘edit signature.’

I believe you’ll need 100 posts to be classified as a senior member, correct me if I’m wrong.

You become a senior member after making 100 posts (and I believe advance from junior member to member at 50).

cool. I was just wondering when i had changed from member to senior member. this is somewhere around my 110th post, so it makes sense

I have 345 posts, did something change? Bc I am still junior member.

Yes, the Forums update means that “[name_m]Junior[/name_m] Member”, “Senior Member”, etc. are now obsolete. The titles have stuck around because they were brought over in the migration (and I haven’t found a way to remove them yet), but they’re no longer attached to anything. They’ve been replaced by the new Trust Levels system.

1 Like

I thought the trust levels were the same thing as members, because I’ve noticed that all of the senior members I’ve seen have either member or regular trust level.

I think that’s more correlation, because the most active members (who were Senior Members before), are also great contributors here and so have reached the higher [name_u]Trust[/name_u] Levels :slight_smile:

How can we see our trust level?

@GenEric

If you click through to your profile, you’ll see it in the bar at the top, next to your join date and post metrics.

I can see you’re currently displaying as “Member” (they’re not too creative with their naming conventions!), which is TL2.