How to get to Winnie?

I absolutely love the nickname [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], but I can’t seem to find a long form that I really love. I wouldn’t want to name a child [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] because I feel like it’s a little too nicknamey for the professional world, but I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to use it as a nickname if only I had a good long form.

All I’ve thought of are [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], which I actually like quite a bit, and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], which I’m generally pretty iffy on.

What would you recommend as a long form for nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]?

[name_u]Winslow[/name_u]
[name_u]Baldwin[/name_u]
[name_f]Edwina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_u]Windsor[/name_u]
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]
[name_f]Winsome[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]

[name_f]Polina[/name_f] mentioned [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f], which is awesome and perfect for using [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] as a nick.

Also:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]/[name_u]Rowen[/name_u]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]
[name_u]Winslow[/name_u]
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f]
[name_u]Gwynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Wynn[/name_u]

Any of the Welsh -wen names can work; [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Bronwen[/name_f], [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], etc., not to mention the invented [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite win- name would be [name_f]Winona[/name_f]. You could also use [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Olwyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]!
The only one I can think of that isn’t listed is [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f], not sure how usable it is though. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] were my first thoughts, [name_f]Winona[/name_f] and [name_f]Anwen[/name_f] are cute too x