How would you spell Reese/Rhys for a boy?

I love the name [name_u]Reese[/name_u] and the look of [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] but think that people wouldn’t know how to pronounce it. What spelling would you do for a boy?

Rhys
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_m]Reis[/name_m]
[name_u]Rees[/name_u]
[name_u]Reece[/name_u]

Anything else?

I think [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is perfect and doubt many people would mix it up, but if that’s your fear I think [name_u]Reece[/name_u] is the best!
[name_u]Reese[/name_u] has too many connections to the confectionary, and the others feel a bit made-uppy x

I like [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] the best

Rhys! So handsome and sweet. If you’re unsure though, [name_u]Reese[/name_u] is my second favorite!

Reese, but I love [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] too

Definitely [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]!

I am really drawn to [name_u]Reece[/name_u] for some reason! It just seems so soft and sweet for a little boy!

I’d spell it [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]. It’s a fairly familar name so i dont think it would cause too many problems

I’d spell it [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] because I only know girls who spell it [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] looks more masculine

Rhys definitely.

Rhys!

Definitely [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

Rhys

Reese !

I really like either [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] or [name_u]Reece[/name_u]! I’m not sure where you are; in the U.S. at least, I suspect you might have a few pronunciation issues with [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], but nothing that would stop me from using that spelling. I like [name_u]Reece[/name_u] equally though, if you’re very concerned about that. [name_u]Reese[/name_u] would be my third choice. I find [name_m]Reis[/name_m] more confusing than [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Rees[/name_u] just looks a little bit incomplete to me personally (very subjective of course!).

Definitely [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

I prefer [name_u]Reese[/name_u] since it gets right to the point.

I know quite a few boys/men named [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], so I would never think to spell it any other way. [name_u]Reese[/name_u] seems almost unnecessarily simplified, to me.

I like [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] because i think it’s the coolest speeling. But I knew a very sweet [name_u]Rees[/name_u] so I’m also partial to that spelling too.

1 Like

I’d spell it [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] too.