hubby approved

I talked to hubby today since we have a top 2 for boys but not for girls. I feel this baby is a girl but we dont know yet. If you saw siblings named [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] which gender would you assume they are

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] id guess a girl
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] id guess a boy
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] however goes both ways nicely so id be inclined to ask. First instict, knowing the other kids names, id guess girl but wouldnt be brave enough to assume. (or wait around in the conversation till a pronoun was dropped as a clue. lol)

[name_f]Delaney[/name_f] - Girl, as it is much more popular for girls
[name_m]Noah[/name_m] & [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] - Boy - as they’re much more popular for boys and historically boys’ names

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] I wouldn’t be sure, I wouldn’t be able to guess either way.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] I would assume a boy.
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] I would assume a boy, but wouldn’t be surprised to hear it was a girl.

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - girl
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - boy
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - boy

Girl, Boy, Boy

I think especially since [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is such a common/popular boys name, I would assume that [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]–also a common boys name would be a boy. If it was [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]…then maybe I’d pause.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - boy (wouldn’t be shocked if it was a girl, though)

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - not sure but leaning towards boy. I know no one with this name…

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]- all boy

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]- girl, I would be shocked if it was a boy
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]- boy
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]- boy but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a girl

I would definitely think [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] were boys. [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] would make me ask, because I would initally think girl but next to [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], I might think all three were boys.

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]: girl
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]: boy
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]: boy, though I prefer it on a girl.

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - girl (but I think most others would say boy)

Truthfully, [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] I wouldn’t know. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is male my mind

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] is a girl, [name_u]Noah[/name_u] a boy, and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] is a definite boy.

I would think [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] was a girl, and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] were boys.

Of course it would depend on middles too. Also, I think if I saw [name_f]Noa[/name_f], I’d be more inclined to say girl

[name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] are 100% boy to me, also. I would be a bit skeptical of [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] but I see it being used on girls more than boys, so I’d say a girl.

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - either gender

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - definitely girl
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - definitely boy
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - could be either, probably lean towards boy

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] - I would assume girl just because I know it ranks higher for girls, but I’ve only heard it as a surname.
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] - 100% boy
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] - 100% boy for me…However, I’m interested to see what, if anything, the upcoming [name_m]Pete[/name_m]'s Dragon movie does for the name [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] (since that is the dragon’s name). It might put it on the map for girls too, increase for the boys, jump up for both, or do nothing for the name.

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u]- girl

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]- boy