huckleberry WDYT?

[name]Huckleberry[/name] nn “huck” is is cute? Too country? Too close the a bad word? I live in Los angeles but love nature names.

Is [name]Rio[/name] gone? I think that [name]Huckleberry[/name] would be an interesting middle name, but up front, I personally worry that [name]Huck[/name] may invite F-ck teasing.

Good luck, [name]Meryl[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name],

[name]Rio[/name] is not out, in fact we r leaning more towards that name than any other. Was just thinking about [name]Huckleberry[/name] as a possible name as I’m on a trip to my partners home town in washington and eating quite a few huckleberry treats.

[name]Ah[/name]! Gotcha! :slight_smile: I’m happy that [name]Rio[/name] is still in the running. I do think that [name]Huckleberry[/name] is sweet, though. :slight_smile: (Memo to self: Must try a huckleberry treat.) :slight_smile:

I hope you’re doing well!

I think the teasing factor is high and [name]Huckleberry[/name] is too…something, I don’t know. Too cute? Too country? I’m not sure what it is but I fear it wouldn’t grow up well. It is sweet, though, and I can see a boisterous, rowdy, bouncy boy called [name]Huck[/name]. But maybe only til he’s about 5, kwim???

[name]Huckleberry[/name] is cute, too cute. I can also see the teasing factor with the nn [name]Huck[/name].
To tie in huckleberries, have you thought of [name]Barry[/name]? We have a friend with this name, he’s the only [name]Barry[/name] I’ve ever known. Maybe it’s too dated.
Of course there is [name]Huck[/name]'s friend [name]Tom[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]. [name]Sawyer[/name] makes a nice fn but I don’t know how popular it is.

[name]Bear[/name] Grylls used this for one of his sons (the others are [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Marmaduke[/name]). I read that he wanted [name]Huck[/name] and [name]Duke[/name] as nns, and that’s why he chose the names. Struck me as a little silly, but I suppose it allows for the different personalities they might have.

I still prefer [name]Rio[/name]!

I prefer it as a middle with something strong infront

[name]George[/name] [name]Huckleberry[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] [name]Huckleberry[/name]

[name]Rio[/name] is cool- I love o endings :slight_smile: