Hugo Dylan 🩵

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] arrived on [name_u]September[/name_u] 12th, 2023.
[name_m]Little[/name_m] brother to big sisters [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Ivy[/name_u].
[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] my beautiful boy 🩵

44 Likes

Congrats! What a beautiful handsome name! Goes great with [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]

1 Like

Congratulations!

I love [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] :sauropod:

1 Like

What a solid, sweet name! :sunflower: [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is a lovely set!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] is so handsome and goes perfectly with [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! So many congratulations!

1 Like

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] is a beautiful name congratulations

1 Like

What a beautiful name! [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] are perfect together. Congratulations! :two_hearts:

1 Like

congratulations! i love hugo dylan!! so sweet with sisters’ names :heart:

1 Like

Such a lovely choice! Congratulations on your son :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a charming name. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: I’m such a big fan of [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and I always love seeing it used on a baby. Fits really well with his sisters’ names. :heart:

1 Like

in love! so cute with mila and florence, congratulations :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! With a wonderful name too!

1 Like

Congratulations! I have a little boy called [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] too so I’m definitely a fan of your choice. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] goes wonderfully with [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]!