Husband feeling uneasy about or name choice!

He told me today he doesn’t like the name [name]Amelie[/name] anymore…so we’re not going to name our daughter that. She is due [name]September[/name] 4th! I have 4 weeks to go. What are your feeling on these names??

We both like:

[name]Julia[/name]

[name]Anna[/name]

[name]Alexis[/name]

[name]Heather[/name]

Which is best?

[name]Julia[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]

I really like [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] the best. They are the most timeless and classic. I have always despised [name]Heather[/name], and [name]Alexis[/name] is cute, but won’t age with your little girl as well.

[name]Anna[/name] is my favorite!

[name]Julia[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] followed by [name]Anna[/name].

[name]Heather[/name] ick! Sorry.

[name]Alexis[/name] is a bit harsh sounding, love [name]Alexandra[/name] though.

I second rollo. [name]Love[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], though:)

What about [name]Julianna[/name]?

I’m going to vote for [name]Julia[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] by a mile! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile: (And sorry about [name]Amelie[/name]…)

Sorry about [name]Amelie[/name], but I agree with the rest… [name]Julia[/name]/[name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] are my picks.

Best of luck to you! :slight_smile:

I like them all but [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] have stood the test of time a little better. I haven’t met anyone by these names who wasn’t nice.

On [name]Heather[/name]: my husband and his best friend/former roommate declare that [name]Heather[/name] is a hot name, insisting they’ve never met a [name]Heather[/name] who wasn’t attractive, lol.

[name]Anna[/name] :slight_smile:

Best of luck!

Hey, I’m a 32 yr old [name]Alexis[/name] that has aged quite well, thank you very much! :slight_smile:

OP, I like [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] as well. Really not wild about [name]Heather[/name], to me that’s a very 70s name (I know five or six in my general age range).

i like anna, you don’t hear enough anna’s for the first name, but its still elegant and cute

Aww that’s too bad about [name]Amelie[/name]. The name is gorg and love the movie! Why did he change his mind???

I also like the idea of combining [name]Julie[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] into [name]Julianna[/name]. From your list I think I would choose [name]Anna[/name].

hey, i’m due the same day!
i agree with the julie or anna suggestions - but like [name]Anna[/name] best. [name]Julie[/name] is 70s/80s to me. [name]Julianna[/name] is a great idea, too.

…and for the record, I have known a [name]Heather[/name] who was the total opposite of ‘hot’!

If I remember right you were using [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]?
I love that, but I’d say [name]Julia[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] would be nice, too!
Sorry about [name]Amelie[/name], Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Alexis[/name] is really cute, you can call her [name]Lexi[/name] or [name]Lexy[/name] for short. [name]Julia[/name]'s also nice, I like it a lot too. [name]Heather[/name] is too dated for me and [name]Anna[/name] sounds like a 90 year old.

All in all, [name]Alexis[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] are nice, but of the two I like [name]Alexis[/name] better.

I love [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name]

I like [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] the best.

I love the name [name]Julia[/name]. Are you any closer to your decision? Good luck.