Husbands ideas for baby #3

I say [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] works best with [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. So far I’ve said no till [name_u]Declan[/name_u] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I really like [name_u]Elias[/name_u] - but I don’t like how similar to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] it is so I’m still on the fence about that one. But we’re planning on having more children so maybe it’s not that big of a deal. Although my husband’s name also ends with -el…

I like [name_u]James[/name_u] a lot too individually, but I’m feel like we need a less classic name to spice up our sibset a bit (and this comes from someone who also loves [name_m]Joseph[/name_m])…

Thankfully we still have a few months to decide on a name for our third little one!

Thanks
-[name_u]Ash[/name_u]

I think [name_u]Riley[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] have gone to the girls. I don’t like repeating initials on
Sibset so I’m
Eliminating [name_u]Declan[/name_u]. I think [name_m]Fin[/name_m] and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] would go perfectly w siblings names

All these names are so gorgeous and I think any one of these would go so well with siblings [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from your list would definitely be [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and possibly [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_m]Vincent[/name_m].

Daniel, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]